Author Topic: Eric Bolling Accuser Is Anti-Trump Professor Who Also Accused Bill O’Reilly  (Read 2352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Bolling Accuser Is Anti-Trump Professor Who Also Accused Bill O’Reilly

Joshua Caplan Aug 5th, 2017 11:24 pm

On Friday, the Huffington Post reported FOX News host Eric Bolling sent photos of his genitalia to multiple female co-workers. FOX News suspended Bolling on Saturday and has launched a full investigation into the matter. One of the accusers is a left-wing anti-Trump professor named Caroline Heldman.

Big League Politics reports:

Suspended Fox News host Eric Bolling’s first public accuser is a major left-wing activist who held a protest sign at President Trump’s inauguration accusing the president of being a rapist.

Caroline Heldman, an Occidental College professor who appeared on Fox News, reportedly “filed a sexual harassment complaint just hours before Fox News announced O’Reilly’s departure,” according to People magazine.

Now, she is back to accuse Eric Bolling, a major Trump supporter at the network. Here is Philly.com’s report:

more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/eric-bolling-accuser-anti-trump-professor-also-accused-bill-oreilly/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
"an Occidental College professor "

Obama at Occidental | The New Yorker
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/obama-at-occidental

'Nuff said, "birds of a feather", we will see.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 02:55:40 pm by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It looks like many at Fox put themselves in positions that they should have known better than to get into. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
No agenda there.

Bill Clinton showed his junk to any woman and that was ok with the liberals.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

It looks like many at Fox put themselves in positions that they should have known better than to get into.

Or they were framed or it's all a lie.  But hey this just shows once again how quick conservatives are to throw each other under the bus. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Soon after resigning, O'Reilly said he wished he didn't, since it was nt true....wished he'd stayed to fight.

Notice Hannity said it was nt true, he would not resign, he would stay to fight.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hmmmmmm...

If true this does change things. These leftists are dirtbags.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Hmmmmmm...

If that's all it takes, you're an easily manipulated fool.

Offline bolobaby

She got away with the lie once, but probably didn't get a pay out. Now she's trying again for money, obviously.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No agenda there.

Bill Clinton showed his junk to any woman and that was ok with the liberals.

Sorry, you're right.  Bill Clinton did it so that makes it OK for any conservative to do it.  Silly me.

Offline driftdiver

Sorry, you're right.  Bill Clinton did it so that makes it OK for any conservative to do it.  Silly me.

Ease name me one perfect person.  Just one.

Nobody is good enough for you folks.   You are so busy trashing your friends but ignore the enemy. 

Offline aligncare

It's not mere coincidence that only critics of the establishment are coming under accusations of sexual misconduct. It's the left's go-to play against their politically conservative enemies.

They won't be satisfied until Pres. Trump is driven out of office. And with the efforts of NeverTrump turncoats within the GOP, they just might succeed.  And so the silent coup continues its advance.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ease name me one perfect person.  Just one.

Nobody is good enough for you folks.   You are so busy trashing your friends but ignore the enemy.

OK, Wonderboy, tell me exactly where the "trashing" is in my statement:

You're getting yourself all worked up over the wrong stuff.  But, I guess it's easier to hurl pixels back at me.   :shrug:

• Technical

I wasn't there I don't know what happened do you?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Damn, that's awful close to a schicklgruber reference and manages to be both ignorant and offensive, you must be inordinately proud of yourself. :thud:

Yeah, I was impressed too.   *****rollingeyes*****

Wingnut

Damn, that's awful close to a schicklgruber reference and manages to be both ignorant and offensive, you must be inordinately proud of yourself. :thud:

There is something wrong with that boy.

Offline driftdiver

There is something wrong with that boy.

@Wingnut

Yes the folks like you that cannot abide by any disagreement are the normal ones.  Right

You need your little safe places protected by the feds don't ya.

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
No agenda there. Bill Clinton showed his junk to any woman and that was ok with the liberals.
That's just a weird coincidence.  Plus, it was okay, because he was married.  And married to Hillary, who has no interest in his junk, or any other man's for that matter.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Wingnut

Yes the folks like you that cannot abide by any disagreement are the normal ones.  Right

You need your little safe places protected by the feds don't ya.

That's crazy talk.  Or maybe you're trying for irony?  @Wingnut thrives on disagreement.

Online roamer_1

That's crazy talk.  Or maybe you're trying for irony?  @Wingnut thrives on disagreement.

And that green Jello they hand out on Thursday afternoons...

Wingnut

I'm just here for the puddin pops and the witty reprobates.
@Sanguine
@roamer_1

HonestJohn

Hmmmmmm...

She was a semi-regular guest on Fox news shows. 

It's not like both couldn't have texted her.  I mean, this isn't like immunization, where you will never suffer from 'Weiner texts' again once you've suffered from the first exposure.

• Technical

:shrug:

I don't know, I wasn't there. Were you?

I have no idea what happened. I'm not here for political points, I'm here for the truth.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Gateway Pundit. Nuff said.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline RoosGirl

That crazy Bill O'Reilly prolly stole Eric's phone as a prank.  Maybe the peen picture needs to be compared to Bill.