Author Topic: Planned Parenthood PRESCHOOL Guidance: 'Genitals Don't Make You a Boy or a Girl'  (Read 207 times)

rangerrebew

Planned Parenthood PRESCHOOL Guidance: 'Genitals Don't Make You a Boy or a Girl'
By Tyler O'Neil August 5, 2017

Four years old is not too young for a child to learn about gender confusion and transgender identity, according to a Planned Parenthood guidance for parents of preschoolers. The nation's largest abortion provider encourages parents to teach their preschoolers about gender identity in ways that encourage a rejection of their birth sex.

If preschoolers ask questions about genitals, Planned Parenthood encourages parents to get nuanced from the start. "While the most simple answer is that girls have vulvas and boys have penises/testicles, that answer isn't true for every boy or girl," explains the website in a section on "How do I talk with my preschooler about their body?"

https://pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/08/05/planned-parenthood-preschool-guidance-genitals-dont-make-you-a-boy-or-a-girl/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 02:23:22 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

And I suppose, then,  goblins, satyrs, and unicorns exist; not because they are real but because that's what people may believe.  :taz:

Offline goatprairie

This story concerning PP is quite enough to have them defunded and banned from civilized society.

Offline Victoria33

In the near future, I expect birth certificates to state, "Human Being" instead of "Male" "Female".

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
From the same people that believe babies are product , not people. I think they have a vested interest in screwing people up mentally and causing chaos, disturbed people are probably more likely to abort their progeny and in chaos there is profit.