Author Topic: One of Fox News’ biggest stars accused of sending penis photo to female co-workers  (Read 16833 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So I guess we can only take Trump at his word when it feeds the fantasies of his true believers and idolaters, but not otherwise?

@Oceander

Yes unlike when we on the right excoriate a Dem for accusations of sexual assault even when no criminal complaint is made...we can't take the audio of a person claiming all you have to do is grab a woman between the legs as an admission of some kind of sexual wrong doing.

Trump can do no wrong...we're just supposed to laugh it off as boys being boys.  And we need to stop being so obsessed about sex.

We only take things like that at face value when it's a Dem.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jpsb

He confessed to doing acts sufficient to constitute sexual assault.

No he did not. He bragged about being so rich and famous that his "groupies" let him do whatever he wants. That is not sexual assault.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@Oceander

Yes unlike when we on the right excoriate a Dem for accusations of sexual assault even when no criminal complaint is made...we can't take the audio of a person claiming all you have to do is grab a woman between the legs as an admission of some kind of sexual wrong doing.

Trump can do no wrong...we're just supposed to laugh it off as boys being boys.  And we need to stop being so obsessed about sex.

We only take things like that at face value when it's a Dem.

@txradioguy
Nice way to make broad general statements condemning a whole bunch of people.   Nobody has said it wasn't wrong.  Nobody has laughed it off.   What people do laugh at is the idiotic statement that its a confession of sexual assault.

It was crass locker room language.    Have you never uttered an inappropriate word?

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No he did not. He bragged about being so rich and famous that his "groupies" let him do whatever he wants. That is not sexual assault.

Oh?

Four women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault vowed Saturday they would not back down now that he is president.

Temple Taggart, Summer Zervos, Jessica Drake and Rachel Crooks joined their attorney Gloria Allred at a press conference in Washington, D.C. hours before the Women’s March on Washington was to begin. The accusers joined the protest afterward, saying they were marching to “stand up to bullies” and support victims of sexual harassment.

Allred called her clients “courageous” and unafraid of threatened counter-suits from Trump.

“I do not believe that any woman who alleges that she was sexually assaulted should ever be bullied. … Women cannot be silenced,” she said.

Taggart, a former Miss Utah, claimed Trump kissed her on the lips twice without her consent at the 1997 Miss USA pageant and again in a meeting at Trump Tower. Trump has said he doesn’t know who she is.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/21/woman-accusing-trump-of-sexual-assault-refuse-to-back-down/

Beauty pageant contestants accused Mr Trump of walking into their dressing room when they were not fully clothed, an activity that Mr Trump admitted to during an interview with radio host Howard Stern.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-sexual-assault-claims-woman-victim-sues-lawsuit-gloria-allred-a7532071.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline driftdiver

@jpsb
Here in Tampa there are certain restaurants/bars where the professional athletes hang out.    They are full of very attractive young 'ladies' hoping to catch one of them millionaire baseball players.

For me?  Heck I can't even get served a drink.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
Nice way to make broad general statements condemning a whole bunch of people.   Nobody has said it wasn't wrong.  Nobody has laughed it off.

Ever single blind follower here of Trump has excused away what he said...how he's treated women in the past.

Every single excuse for bad behavior that the Dems used to defend Billy Jeff has been used to defend Trump for behaving the same way. 

What people do laugh at is the idiotic statement that its a confession of sexual assault.

If I made the same kind of statement on audio tape...guess what I'd be charged with?

It was crass locker room language.    Have you never uttered an inappropriate word?

You do realize you're using the exact same type of excuses the Dems used when Clinton was accused of sexual assault and harassment right?

Offline driftdiver

Ever single blind follower here of Trump has excused away what he said...how he's treated women in the past.

Every single excuse for bad behavior that the Dems used to defend Billy Jeff has been used to defend Trump for behaving the same way. 

If I made the same kind of statement on audio tape...guess what I'd be charged with?

You do realize you're using the exact same type of excuses the Dems used when Clinton was accused of sexual assault and harassment right?

@txradioguy Just who are these blind followers?   Is that anyone who doesn't condemn the President for every single little breath he takes?    Seems you are more blind than anyone else here.

You wouldn't be charged with anything.   Unless there was a crime reported.  In fact the only thing for which there is proof is that the tapes were illegally leaked.   Do you still believe in innocent until proven guilty?   Or is mob rule the speed you're at now?

But its funny that you use the Dems as a comparison considering that you NTs parrot the Dem talking points day in and day out.

Offline Victoria33

@txradioguy

When Trump was married to his first wife, he used her plastic surgeon to cut away the hairless part of his scalp and connect the two remaining parts with hair together.  At home, he was hurting and blamed her for having that surgeon, then he pulled a large clump of her hair out, saying he wanted her to hurt like he was.  She got out of the room, went upstairs to another bedroom and locked the door. 

If he hurts, others should hurt and he will make it happen.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy Just who are these blind followers?   Is that anyone who doesn't condemn the President for every single little breath he takes?

Well no that you've identified yourself... 

Seems you are more blind than anyone else here.

Nope I see him for what he is.  I criticize him when he steps on it...and praise him when he does something good.

My eyes are wide open where Trump is concerned.

You wouldn't be charged with anything.

Yeah I would and you know it.  It's the world we live in these days.  But because you HAVE to defend Trump...you'll never admit that.

Unless there was a crime reported.

Nope that not how it works these days.

In fact the only thing for which there is proof is that the tapes were illegally leaked.

Ahhh yes the ONLY crime that the Trump blind legion believes happened.    *****rollingeyes*****

Do you still believe in innocent until proven guilty?

I do.

And I also believe that people who are rich like Trump believe they are above the law and can buy or bury their way out of any wrong doing they might commit in their lives.

Different spanks for different ranks.

Or is mob rule the speed you're at now?

Nah that's Trump's crowd.

But its funny that you use the Dems as a comparison considering that you NTs parrot the Dem talking points day in and day out.

That's kinda rich coming form someone using the Clinton defense strategy from 1997 to defend Trump from the same allegations.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 02:33:53 pm by txradioguy »

Offline goodwithagun

That speaks volumes about how horrible Trump is, and about how horrible the company he keeps is. The lot of them are disgusting animals.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline driftdiver

That speaks volumes about how horrible Trump is, and about how horrible the company he keeps is. The lot of them are disgusting animals.

@goodwithagun
It speaks to how a significant portion of this country is.   I didn't want him but he's the President.    Its time to make lemonade because if anyone thinks the problem can be solved by forcing him out of office then they are indeed a fool.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

When Trump was married to his first wife, he used her plastic surgeon to cut away the hairless part of his scalp and connect the two remaining parts with hair together.  At home, he was hurting and blamed her for having that surgeon, then he pulled a large clump of her hair out, saying he wanted her to hurt like he was.  She got out of the room, went upstairs to another bedroom and locked the door. 

If he hurts, others should hurt and he will make it happen.

@Victoria33 the Trump faithful here would tell you that she deserved it for sending her husband to a lousy plastic surgeon.

And unless she reported it to the police...no crime (spousal abuse) was committed.

Offline driftdiver

Well no that you've identified yourself... 

Nope I see him for what he is.  I criticize him when he steps on it...and praise him when he does something good.

My eyes are wide open where Trump is concerned.

Yeah I would and you know it.  It's the world we live in these days.  But because you HAVE to defend Trump...you'll never admit that.

Nope that not how it works these days.

Ahhh yes the ONLY crime that the Trump blind legion believes happened.    *****rollingeyes*****

I do.

And I also believe that people who are rich like Trump believe they are above the law and can buy or bury their way out of any wrong doing they might commit in their lives.

Different spanks for different ranks.

Nah that's Trump's crowd.

That's kinda rich coming form someone using the Clinton defense strategy from 1997 to defend Trump from the same allegations.

@txradioguy
LOL I thought you had better game then this.  Don'[t know why I'm surprised though.   Anyone who would prefer Hillary deserves what they get.

Offline driftdiver

@Victoria33 the Trump faithful here would tell you that she deserved it for sending her husband to a lousy plastic surgeon.

And unless she reported it to the police...no crime (spousal abuse) was committed.

@txradioguy
You always seem to know what other people think.

What are you a psychic?!

8888crybaby 8888crybaby 8888crybaby

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy
LOL I thought you had better game then this.  Don'[t know why I'm surprised though.   Anyone who would prefer Hillary deserves what they get.

You get from me exactly what you deserve.  Which isn't much considering you're still trotting out the lie that anyone here...including myself wanted Hillary in office.

That's pretty much the lame reply of last resort for a lot of people around here.

At this point...it's pretty pathetic on your part.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

What are you a psychic?!

Nope but you and the rest of the blind faithful here are pretty predictable.  Makes it easier...that and your own words on the subject let us all know exactly what you're thinking.

Offline Victoria33

@txradioguy

What are you a psychic?!

@driftdiver

Yes, @txradioguy is a psychic - I thought you knew that.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

Yes, @txradioguy is a psychic - I thought you knew that.

@Victoria33
Nope, I'm not psychic.

Offline driftdiver

Nope but you and the rest of the blind faithful here are pretty predictable.  Makes it easier...that and your own words on the subject let us all know exactly what you're thinking.

@txradioguy
Again with the blind faithful garbage.  You really are weak minded.  Unable to see outside of the little box you've built for yourself.    A perfect  ****sheep**** for the establishment.

Offline driftdiver

You get from me exactly what you deserve.  Which isn't much considering you're still trotting out the lie that anyone here...including myself wanted Hillary in office.

That's pretty much the lame reply of last resort for a lot of people around here.

@txradioguy
There were TWO choices in the General Election, Trump and Hillary.   One of them was gonna be President.   Anyone who thinks ANYTHING else is a fool.

Oceander

@txradioguy
Again with the blind faithful garbage.  You really are weak minded.  Unable to see outside of the little box you've built for yourself.    A perfect  ****sheep**** for the establishment.

Rich coming from a worshipper at the Church of the Orange God. 

Offline jpsb

People that live in the real world knew that either Trump or Hillary would be elected president and voted accordingly.

Offline RoosGirl

Oh, it's just like one of those things like lying about the Bible, or saying a candidate is dropping out of the race when they aren't.

2 Corinthians walk into a bar...

Offline driftdiver

Rich coming from a worshipper at the Church of the Orange God.

@Oceander
YOu must be a really really bad lawyer.   

Offline driftdiver

2 Corinthians walk into a bar...

@RoosGirl
No need to condemn those who are ignorant of Gods Word.   There is still time for them to learn and accept it.  Its our job to help them do it.