Author Topic: Report: Melania and Ivanka Trump were 'disgusted' by Scaramucci's language, may have wanted him gone  (Read 1584 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Report: Melania and Ivanka Trump were 'disgusted' by Scaramucci's language, may have wanted him gone
Nick Cardona
Aug 1st 2017 11:07AM​​​​​

Ivanka and Melania Trump might've been the final nail in the coffin for Anthony Scaramucci.

The first lady and presidential adviser were reportedly disgusted and offended by the former White House communications director's language that was featured in the New Yorker.

During the New Yorker interview, Scaramucci called former Trump Chief of Staff Reince Priebus a "paranoid schizophrenic."

Continued: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/01/report-melania-and-ivanka-trump-were-disgusted-by-scaramucci-language-may-have-wanted-gone/23059782/

"May" being a keyword, interesting take nonetheless.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Hilarious, since they are around King Crass all the time.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Wingnut

"May" being a keyword, interesting take nonetheless.

"May" as in you being a purveyor of  fake news article posting?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Hilarious, since they are around King Crass all the time.

Thank you.  My exact thought.  And King Crass pulled him because he was a personal friend.  However I did get a weird thought about this all.  Scaramucci did have a few choice words for Trump during campaign.  Being the Narcissist that Trump is maybe he hired him to fire him.  To humiliate him and get a kick out of it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DB

Why would anyone believe a bunch of self made mega wealthy people would submit to others and play nice together. Their egos makes each one of them the smartest one in the room... If anything goes wrong it always someone else's fault and they'll be sure to leak that to the press pointing fingers elsewhere because their egos demand it. It would be like herding cats in heat...

Offline RoosGirl

He must have been really bad for this and this to be offended by him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why would anyone believe a bunch of self made mega wealthy people would submit to others and play nice together. Their egos makes each one of them the smartest one in the room...

Wow.  Not too much wealth envy in this post.  Sanders would be proud.

And here we have beauty envy; classic liberal-think when talking about beautiful women. 

We certainly are an interesting group.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yes, because we all know wealth and privilege NEVER corrupts people. /sarc
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Yes, because we all know wealth and privilege NEVER corrupts people. /sarc

Nah ... nice spin.  Face it, a lot of Republicans/Conservatives just resent that Trump is rich and they're not. They take every opportunity to post something negative about his wealth out of a desperate need to hide feelings of inadequacy .  Classic compensation --- in the psychological sense. 

In political terms .... classic liberalism.

Online LMAO

I am in no way offended by either pic
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Same. Though I have done a small search to see if the first pic was a still from a video .....  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline RoosGirl

And here we have beauty envy; classic liberal-think when talking about beautiful women. 

We certainly are an interesting group.

Yes, I wish I was so beautiful that someone wanted to take nekkid pictures of me for weird, creepy men to do what we know weird, creepy men do with pictures of nekkid women.  And I wish my husband loved and respected me enough to protect me from that happening.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@Right_in_Virginia
For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth many here are really not much different then the average Democrat.

They like Federalism while claiming to detest it.  It makes them FEEL warm and safe.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline RoosGirl

LOL.  I didn't think a creepy old man would be offended by them.

Offline driftdiver

Yes, I wish I was so beautiful that someone wanted to take nekkid pictures of me for weird, creepy men to do what we know weird, creepy men do with pictures of nekkid women.  And I wish my husband loved and respected me enough to protect me from that happening.

Theres internal beauty and external beauty, which do you lust for?

Is it the attention of creepy men that you seek?   

@Right_in_Virginia
For all the wailing and gnashing of teeth many here are really not much different then the average Democrat. ,,,/

So true @driftdiver   I suspect many in the "resistance movement" stop by here for talking points.

As I said earlier:  We sure are an interesting group.   

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
LOL but apparently its different when the same language comes out of Trump's mouth.

Typical snowflakery.

Offline RoosGirl

Theres internal beauty and external beauty, which do you lust for?

Is it the attention of creepy men that you seek?

I'm pretty okay with the person I am. 

I don't seek attention.  The creepy men seem to take personal offense that I don't agree with them and start accusing me of adultery.

Offline driftdiver

I'm pretty okay with the person I am. 

I don't seek attention.  The creepy men seem to take personal offense that I don't agree with them and start accusing me of adultery.

There ya go with the personal attacks again.  You just can't help yourself can you.

Offline RoosGirl

There ya go with the personal attacks again.  You just can't help yourself can you.

What personal attack?

Offline driftdiver

Offline RoosGirl

Online LMAO

LOL.  I didn't think a creepy old man would be offended by them.

Nah....

I just think there are bigger issues  instead of who uses what kind of language and/or who poses how for what camera.

You disagree? Well, you're entitled to your opinion. And we'll simply agree to disagree
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy