Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Al Gore’s Home Devours 34 Times More Electricity Than Average U.S. Household  (Read 656 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Daily Caller
DREW JOHNSON
Senior Fellow, National Center for Public Policy Research
10:39 AM 08/02/2017

On Friday, Al Gore’s sequel to “An Inconvenient Truth” – “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power” – arrives in movie theaters across the country. But there’s another inconvenient sequel worth noting and, like most sequels, this one is even worse than the original.

Gore’s hypocritical home energy use and “do as I say not as I do” lifestyle has plunged to embarrassing new depths.

In just this past year, Gore burned through enough energy to power the typical American household for more than 21 years, according to a new report by the National Center for Public Policy Research. The former vice president consumed 230,889 kilowatt hours (kWh) at his Nashville residence, which includes his home, pool and driveway entry gate electricity meters. A typical family uses an average of 10,812 kWh of electricity per year, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

It gets worse.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/02/exclusive-al-gores-home-devours-34-times-more-electricity-than-average-u-s-household/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He owns two homes other than this one. He can only be at one place at one time. So, the 34 times average is made even worse by the fact that he is only in the residence part-time.

If you take the total amount of energy used and divide it by the number of days he is actually in the home, the 34 times average would likely double, at least. If you add up all the electricity of all three homes together, the 34 times average would likely go over 100 times average.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Joe Wooten

When Algore starts acting like global warming is a crisis, maybe I'll believe him, but since he has a long track record as a liar, probably not.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hypocrisy thy name is Owl Gore!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Wingnut

An inconvenient sequel to his inconvenient existance.   

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When Algore starts acting like global warming is a crisis, maybe I'll believe him, but since he has a long track record as a liar, probably not.

I have seen Gore being asked why none of the predictions he made last time ever came true. Paraphrasing his answer he said, Because I stopped it. His arrogance is that because HE warned the world about the coming death and destruction end, the world responded to him enough to postpone the end of the world for a little while.

This guy's hypocrisy is only outdone by his arrogance and his gigantic ego.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This issue is on Tucker right now.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
This guy's hypocrisy is only outdone by his arrogance and his gigantic ego.

A child could recognize Gore's hypocrisy, a normal child that is.  Yet somehow half the population cannot.

Offline mountaineer

The trailer for his new movie was played before "Dunkirk" the other day. It was difficult to restrain myself from screaming at the screen. What a bunch of hooey.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org