Author Topic: Progressive think-tank to release 50-page report saying Trump colluded with Russia  (Read 741 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Progressive think-tank to release 50-page report saying Trump colluded with Russia
By Mallory Shelbourne - 08/01/17 07:26 PM EDT

The progressive think tank Center for American Progress (CAP) is reportedly preparing to publish a report alleging that President Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia.

According to a Tuesday report by BuzzFeed News, CAP will release the report on Wednesday, which presents the argument for Congressional Democrats that Trump’s campaign staff colluded with the Kremlin.

“We're... trying to convey that it’s time to stop beating around the bush on Trump’s collusion with Russia. There is a mountain of evidence that Trump and his associates colluded with Russia and it’s time to start saying so,” Adam Jentleson, a senior strategic adviser for CAP, told BuzzFeed.

“We think it’s time to be a lot more forward-leading because the evidence is overwhelming.”

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/344876-progressive-think-tank-to-release-50-page-report-saying-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Progressive Think Tank??

Oxymoron...  :whistle:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'm guessing this will just be a cobbled together report of things we already knew about and will have all the impact of Maddow's 'huge' tax return story.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

I'm guessing this will just be a cobbled together report of things we already knew about and will have all the impact of Maddow's 'huge' tax return story.

Desperately trying to keep the collapsing narrative alive.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It will also be outdated by as much as 10 days while they put it together.  That could be 3 fewer cabinet officials fired.

Wingnut

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm sure it will be worth about as much as an frozen polar bear turd 100 north of the arctic circle.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 03:28:59 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.