Author Topic: Kushner on potential Russia ties: 'We couldn't even collude with our local offices'  (Read 501 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You aren't helping Jared.

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner offered an explanation to congressional interns earlier this week as to why it was not possible for the Trump campaign to collude with Russia during the election: It was too disorganized for such a conspiracy.
Speaking at an off-the-record hourlong meeting at the Capitol Visitor Center on Monday, President Donald Trump's son-in-law joked that the campaign couldn't even keep in touch with its own representatives, according to notes obtained and reported on by Foreign Policy......

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/01/politics/kushner-russia-interns/index.html?CNNPolitics=Tw

Offline montanajoe

Obviously Trump started out from the get go hiring the smartest, the bigly smart, the bestleyest intellectual folks to run his campaign and staff his administration... :silly: :silly:

Offline sbrawsm

It's kind of funny actually. Trump wasn't a politician so everything was new to him.
CNN doesn't see it the way I do, but I like that we see the president's human side.
They say the Trump campaign and administration has all these secrets when if anything,
Trump is too honest and transparent. I'd much rather have honest and transparent than
sneaky and corrupt - like Obama.
But yes, Jared didn't help by saying that. Liberals are going to go NUTS.