Author Topic: Media blackout on NASA report that sea level has fallen the last two years  (Read 926 times)

rangerrebew

July 29, 2017
Media blackout on NASA report that sea level has fallen the last two years
By Thomas Lifson

Warmist doomsayers have another inconvenient "pause" on their hands, as sea levels have actually fallen the last two years, according to satellite data from NASA.  Mac Slavo noticed the NASA data, and Zerohedge picked it up.

As the global warming narrative quickly unravels, and leftists scramble to throw accusations at those who dare question the false data, the media brushes facts under the rug. Amidst revelations of scientific fraud, data alteration and faked "hockey stick" data models, the fake news media remains suspiciously silent over the fact that NASA now confirms ocean levels have been falling for nearly two years.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/07/media_blackout_on_nasa_report_that_sea_level_has_fallen_the_last_two_years.html#ixzz4oQC6u6BB
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Suppressed

Oh, yeah, that graph shows it a-plungin!

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline endicom

First the tide rushes in
Plants a kiss on the shore
Then rolls out to sea
And the sea is very still once more

Offline Joe Wooten

Looks like it peaked in late 2015 and is now on a downhill trendline......

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert

Offline DB

As ground water usage grows dry land is sinking due to less water below. That is one of many factors that makes it difficult to determine sea level rise because what's the reference point and is it moving?

Offline DB

All I know is the sea level has been rising since the last glacial period and it has been slowing down over the last several thousand years. We're in an ice age now and have been for a long, long time. When the next glacial transition period starts, we're in big trouble. Really big trouble.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 07:26:31 am by DB »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"As the global warming narrative quickly unravels..."

300 years from now, historians -- if there are still any of them left -- will look back at "global warming" as one of the greatest hoaxes in human history.

What will amuse them the most is the fact that a large percentage of the population of the civilized world actually believed it to begin with...