Author Topic: PELOSI: I'll Never Resign  (Read 670 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
PELOSI: I'll Never Resign
« on: July 30, 2017, 10:05:35 pm »

ByJoseph Curl
@josephcurl
July 30, 2017

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has had a long run. At 77 — and a multi-millionaire — the California Democrat could ride off into the sunset.

But the former Speaker of the House said Sunday she's not going anywhere.

“Self-promotion is a terrible thing, but somebody has to do it,” Pelosi said on Fox News Sunday. “I am a master legislator. I know the budget to the nth degree.”

There have been rumblings that Democrats want to replace its aging leadership before the 2018 mid-term elections. Right now, there is no leader of the party, with Hillary Clinton gone and Sen. Bernie Sanders — even older than Pelosi — on the sidelines.

more
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19129/pelosi-ill-never-resign-joseph-curl
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: PELOSI: I'll Never Resign
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2017, 10:13:42 pm »
She wants it back bad.  Real bad.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2017, 10:17:21 pm »
I think Pelosi has been extremely beneficial for the GOP much like the media is a convenient scapegoat for President Trump's failures.  The GOP is lucky to have such an inept and obtuse opponent.

Offline collins

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 10:23:09 pm »
^ Ain't that the truth? Although you could easily argue that the current GOP leadership is pretty lame itself.

If Pelosi had been GOP, she would've been out after her party lost control of the House but she's a SF Democrat and does really represent that party accurately.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 12:00:45 am »
With sincerest apologies to the late Lou Rawls.....

I'll never resign
The leadership is mine
Someone who fundraises like I do
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2017, 02:45:47 am »
She wants it back bad.  Real bad.

The way things are going, she may very well get her wish.  UNLESS the GOP can deliver on Bammycare and the wall, they will lose the majority in both houses. They have their chance and so far they haven't delivered squat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 02:57:03 am »
The way things are going, she may very well get her wish.  UNLESS the GOP can deliver on Bammycare and the wall, they will lose the majority in both houses. They have their chance and so far they haven't delivered squat.

They have delivered nothing at all. I have tried to think of what would be different if the Democrats had the House and Senate instead of the Republicans? I can't think of a single thing.

The Republicans are sticking to the Obama playbook of one single monolithic Party. The Uniparty. And the Republicans have demonstrated by their abysmal performance that it does not matter who has the majority. The individual votes may change by negotiating who is going to vote Yes or No this or that time, but the overall outcome is always a foregone conclusion. The Democrats always win.

The Democrats lose with the general population. But in Congress their record is undefeated.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 05:04:13 pm »
The GOP is lucky to have such an inept and obtuse opponent.

Agreed. If she dies while in office, it would be a great loss to the GOP. We need to be perfecting our Weekend at Bernie's prop-up technique.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 08:49:18 pm »
Take it up with Teddy Kennedy, Nan.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Wingnut

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 08:55:42 pm »

Agreed. If she dies while in office, it would be a great loss to the GOP. We need to be perfecting our Weekend at Bernie's prop-up technique.

Let her stay.  Just Bury her under the rotunda floor.