Author Topic: BREAKING: Congressman Gutierrez Handcuffed At ICE Office – Do You LOVE It?  (Read 945 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Clash Daily
Doug Giles
Published on March 13, 2017

This Democrat Congressman wanted answers, dammit!
Rep. Luis Gutierrez of Illinois is a pro-immigration advocate.
Legal, illegal — who cares!
If people want to come to America, let them, says Gutierrez, who has indicated an Open Border stance.
Rep. Gutierrez was handcuffed at an ICE office in Chicago today because he refused to leave.
He felt he didn’t get the answers he needed, so he risked arrest to get them.

(more)
http://clashdaily.com/2017/03/breaking-congressman-gutierrez-handcuffed-ice-office-love/
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 03:11:13 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

Street cred. He hopes.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Gutierrez is a little open borders slime.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Even Sheila Jackson Lee knows how to throw a tantrum without the spectacle of being arrested.

This guy is a nut.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Wingnut

Even Sheila Jackson Lee knows how to throw a tantrum without the spectacle of being arrested.

This guy is a nut.

Deport him. 

rangerrebew

"Rep. Gutierrez, Obama isn’t the president anymore.

Illegal Immigration is a serious issue and Americans care about it.

A Congressman who doesn’t respect the law is not worth re-electing."

By all rights, then, no more than 2 or 3 representatives should be returned in the next mid-terms.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
This is typical of Gutierrez.

He was a sh*t-stirrer way back in the olden days when I lived up there.

Sadly, getting arrested is seen as a badge of honor for these Communists and their mobs.

The word 'conviction' will never appear in any of these stories about Leftists getting arrested.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Wingnut

This is typical of Gutierrez.

He was a sh*t-stirrer way back in the olden days when I lived up there.

Sadly, getting arrested is seen as a badge of honor for these Communists and their mobs.

The word 'conviction' will never appear in any of these stories about Leftists getting arrested.

He is a showboater.   

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I think he used to be a poster here. That's what caught my attention.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Deport him.

Being born in the US, with both parents also being American, he's arguably more American than Donald Trump.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Being born in the US, with both parents also being American, he's arguably more American than Donald Trump.

Deport them both then.  Fair is fair.