Author Topic: 'The case is closed, I have been completely exonerated. Finally.': Kathy Griffin tweets relief that Secret Service investigation is over following Donald Trump decapitated head fiasco  (Read 526 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Mail
By Matthew Wright For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 00:31 EDT, 29 July 2017 | UPDATED: 08:36 EDT, 29 July 2017

Comedian Kathy Griffin is no longer facing an investigation from the federal government for threatening President Donald Trump.

The news comes almost two months after the 56-year-old and her lawyer revealed that the Secret Service opened an investigation into her after a photo was blasted on the web showing the her holding the president's decapitated head in May.

'TODAY. The @AP has to clarify. I am no longer under federal investigation,' she said on Twitter adding a screenshot of a weekly Associated Press fake news round up clarifying that Griffin was not arrested last month.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741544/Kathy-Griffin-relieved-Secret-Service-case-over.html#ixzz4oEln5pgI
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
Kelly, there is a big difference between "not enough evidence to pursue charges" and "exonerated".

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Regardless of what you may think Ms. Griffin, that does not make what you did OK now.

You're still broke, and I still do not see a lot of 'gigs' in your future.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Wingnut