Author Topic: Networks Ignore Trump Honoring Alexandria Shooting Heroes  (Read 495 times)

rangerrebew

Networks Ignore Trump Honoring Alexandria Shooting Heroes
« on: July 29, 2017, 11:38:47 am »
Networks Ignore Trump Honoring Alexandria Shooting Heroes

Posted By Amber Athey On 1:17 PM 07/28/2017 In | No Comments

CBS and NBC’s Thursday night coverage largely ignored a ceremony President Donald Trump led earlier that day honoring the heroic law enforcement officers who responded to the Alexandria shooting.

Thursday afternoon, Trump presented the law enforcement officers who stopped the June 14 shooting at a GOP baseball practice with Medals of Valor, the highest award for bravery given to public safety officers.

Article printed fromThe Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/networks-ignore-trump-honoring-alexandria-shooting-heroes/

Offline Applewood

Re: Networks Ignore Trump Honoring Alexandria Shooting Heroes
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 12:38:46 pm »
I can't believe someone actually measured the length of time spent by ABC on the story.  Really seems a bit petty to me. 

Frankly, I don't care if the news outlets cover much of anything about the president at all.  I know during Obama's reign, the networks fawned all over him.  If they could, I think the news would have followed him into the bathroom to show him doing his business.  Whenever I saw Obama's face on the screen, I changed the channel.   I find myself doing the same with Trump. 

Just let me know when the president does something important, particularly if it's beneficial to me and people like me.  I really don't care to watch any president doing ceremonies.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:13:36 pm by Applewood »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 12:42:15 pm »
Is this the speech where the moron in chief encouraged police to get rougher with suspects?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 01:17:00 pm »
Is this the speech where the moron in chief encouraged police to get rougher with suspects?

No, that was a speech to law enforcement on Long Island.  And I believe the chief said something like, we don't beat up prisoners.   It's against the law. 

Offline Applewood