Author Topic: J.K. Rowling’s tweet of a deceptively edited clip of Trump and a boy in a wheelchair has 58K+ RTs, and counting  (Read 824 times)

Offline endicom

Twitchy
Greg P.
July 28, 2017

There’s clip going around that makes it look like President Donald Trump refused to acknowledge a little boy in a wheelchair at a recent event on Obamacare. But, as you can see below, the clip was edited to omit how President Trump actually did address the kid directly at the beginning of the event.

More... http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/07/28/j-k-rowlings-tweet-of-a-deceptively-edited-clip-of-trump-and-a-boy-in-a-wheelchair-has-58k-rts-and-counting/

Offline endicom

Looking at her tweets, some humble pie on her face would be a good sight.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It must've really set her off when he did something so 'cruel,' like offering to bring Charlie Gard to the US for treatment and pay for it.  Does she recall Obama saying he bowled like he was in the Special Olympics?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline DB

For leftest, fake but accurate is a-okay if the intentions are good. If that's what it takes to "win" so be it. For Trump I see it as live by the sword, die by the sword. How many times has he benefited from smearing people to achieve his goals?

Offline endicom

For leftest, fake but accurate is a-okay if the intentions are good. If that's what it takes to "win" so be it. For Trump I see it as live by the sword, die by the sword. How many times has he benefited from smearing people to achieve his goals?

Just pointing out some dishonesty on the part of Saint JayKay.