Author Topic: Anthony Scaramucci's wife files for divorce over Trump support: Report  (Read 552 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Next time on Housewives of DC...

Anthony Scaramucci's wife, Deidre Ball, has filed for divorce from the White House's new communications director, according to a new report.

"Deidre has left him and has filed for divorce," a source told Page Six. "She liked the nice Wall Street life and their home on Long Island, not the insane world of D.C. She is tired of his naked ambition, which is so enormous that it left her at her wits' end. She has left him even though they have two children together."....

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-files-for-divorce-over-trump-support-report/article/2630052

Offline endicom

No wonder he's been pizzed off. He was afraid she wouldn't leave him.

Oceander

"A source" said.  If she filed for divorce there should be a docket entry.  Without that or proof positive from sources willing to go on record I don't trust this. 

Wingnut

"A source" said.  If she filed for divorce there should be a docket entry.  Without that or proof positive from sources willing to go on record I don't trust this.

The Mrs Mooch is inline to run his company.  She was listed as VP.   Doesn't seem prudent to file at this time when she could embezzle so much more from the inside looking out.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I've known corporate types who got "passed over" because their wives were not "on the team".

A fellow worker put it like this. This will be crude:

When an executive VP wants a hand job, he wants every hand on his dick.
Countdown to Resignation