Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: REINCE PRIEBUS GONE! Trump Tweets Replacement  (Read 12175 times)

Online DB

Re: BREAKING NEWS: REINCE PRIEBUS GONE! Trump Tweets Replacement
« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2017, 10:14:53 am »
Actually no, voters hired Trump to set the agenda

Voters selected Trump to do what he said he was going to do. He said he was the only one who could do those things he promised because of all his superior skills at managing people the others didn't have. As someone who knew how to get things done. So far those "superior" skills have been nonstop chaos and threats to his own party.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2017, 10:24:33 am »
Voters selected Trump to do what he said he was going to do. He said he was the only one who could do those things he promised because of all his superior skills at managing people the others didn't have. As someone who knew how to get things done. So far those "superior" skills have been nonstop chaos and threats to his own party.

And threats from his own party.  He has the authority power and moral obligation to do what he thinks is the right way to lead.    Saying he's an employee is an asasinine concept.

He's President because the republicans have been so week for the last eight years.  Even when they hold the House and Senate they can't work together.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2017, 10:44:00 am »
I seem to recall the EverTrumpers arguing with us about how Priebus' appointment to Chief of Staff  in November was "so perfect and ingenious", even after we pointed out that Priebus was not exactly 'draining the swamp'.

I recall all the twisted logic to argue about how third-dimensional chess that pick was and how Trump would be able to corral the Establishment by having one of their own on Trump's team.

And now..... the EverTrumpers are singing Buh-Buh-Bye to someone they argued in support of when back in November Principled Conservatives laughed and scoffed at the choice that they were 110% behind.

The lengths Overtrump goes through to exonerate their political messiah is truly breathtaking.  They give the hordes of Obama worshippers a run for the award for the most Devout True Believers.

Why would I let the fact go that one of your fellow EverTrumpers is using language befitting North Koreans rather than Americans?  It makes the perfect point that mobs involved in Cults of Personality act and speak in like-manners.

I never expressed an opinion one way or another, regarding Priebus.  Who the hell cares?

As someone else expressed, that's what a leader does.  He hires people and if they don't meet his expectations, he fires their ass.  BFD!

It's not a blemish or opportunity to suggest he's a failure at recognizing talent.  Good grief.

And regarding the other:  We all know full well your schtick/attitude on we "Trumpets".
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:48:37 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DB

« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2017, 10:48:12 am »
And threats from his own party.  He has the authority power and moral obligation to do what he thinks is the right way to lead.    Saying he's an employee is an asasinine concept.

He's President because the republicans have been so week for the last eight years.  Even when they hold the House and Senate they can't work together.

If he's not a public employee, who employs him?

It was he that said he could work with these people to get things done because he's a brilliant deal maker. He didn't say or suggest it was his job to set the agenda and suggest things. He was going to "build a wall". "Stop importing Muslim refugees". "Repeal Obamacare". "Get rid of the Export Import Bank". "Drain the swamp". "Put Hillary in Jail". "45% tariffs on Chinese imports". "Heavily tax companies that move jobs outside the country". "Dump TPA and renegotiate NAFTA".

And those are just things I can think of off the top of my head...

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2017, 10:49:27 am »
Comment removed.

Good morning to you, too!    *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:47:00 pm by Mod1 »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #130 on: July 29, 2017, 10:54:39 am »

Actually @DB what would be chaotic and a sign of poor leadership skills would be to retain employees not doing their job and/or not respecting the confidentiality required as a part of employment. 

A true leader keeps all eyes on the goal ... and removes disruption and obstacles.

Well done, Mr. President!   :patriot:

Oceander

« Reply #131 on: July 29, 2017, 10:56:59 am »
Actually @DB what would be chaotic and a sign of poor leadership skills would be to retain employees not doing their job and/or not respecting the confidentiality required as a part of employment. 

A true leader keeps all eyes on the goal ... and removes disruption and obstacles.

:bigsilly:

Yeah, if the only real goal is having hissy fits on twitter all the time.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #132 on: July 29, 2017, 10:57:20 am »

A true leader keeps all eyes on the goal ...

Trump???????     :silly:

I just can't stop laughing that you said that.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:58:03 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #133 on: July 29, 2017, 11:00:23 am »

The man was a tremendous underdog when he announced his candidacy..."GOAL" for the Presidency.

Who's your Daddy??    :laugh:

« Reply #134 on: July 29, 2017, 11:03:56 am »

Why?  Why is this so funny to you @catfish1957  ..... The man is goal-driven, and wants his administration--in its whole---to be working on the agenda the American people hired him to implement

So, why are you on the floor laughing?

Online DB

« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2017, 11:04:23 am »

Actually @Right_in_Virginia good leaders lead. They don't hire swamp people and then wonder what happened when they get mired in the swamp. He's directly responsible for the people he hires. A good leader doesn't air their internal executive dirty laundry out in public. They lead by example and don't blame everyone for their failures. They build a team that complements the boss moving his agenda forward with a common front. Trump's leadership has been chaos with public infighting between his top people since the start.

Oceander

« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2017, 11:06:22 am »
Why?  Why is this so funny to you @catfish1957  ..... The man is goal-driven, and wants his administration--in its whole---to be working on the agenda the American people hired him to implement

So, why are you on the floor laughing?

« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2017, 11:09:36 am »
Actually @Right_in_Virginia good leaders lead. They don't hire swamp people and then wonder what happened when they get mired in the swamp. .../

Actually @DB the President led with loyalty to those who served him well during the campaign.  Kudos for that.

As they prove unable to extricate themselves from the swamp, he extricates them from his administration. Six months is a reasonable amount of time to make a fair determination. Double kudos to the President for following through.   

« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 11:10:20 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online DB

« Reply #138 on: July 29, 2017, 11:11:57 am »
Actually @DB the President lead with loyalty to those who served him well during the campaign.  Kudos for that.

As they prove unable to extricate themselves from the swamp, he extricates them from his administration. Six months is a reasonable amount of time to make a fair determination. Double kudos to the President for following through.   

Like Sessions? It is unlikely Trump would have have won without his early endorsement. Sessions failure was having some legal ethics.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2017, 11:12:27 am »
Actually @DB the President led with loyalty to those who served him well during the campaign.  Kudos for that.

Keep up the good fight, @Right_in_Virginia , my dear FRiend.   :patriot:

« Reply #140 on: July 29, 2017, 11:12:34 am »

I know why you're always laughing @Oceander ... I was asking Catfish.

But thanks for chiming in.   ^-^

« Reply #141 on: July 29, 2017, 11:13:19 am »
Keep up the good fight, @Right_in_Virginia , my dear FRiend.   :patriot:

:beer:   Will do @DCPatriot

« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2017, 11:15:59 am »
Like Sessions? It is unlikely Trump would have have won without his early endorsement. Sessions failure was having some legal ethics.

That's still playing out @DB  We'll have to see if Sessions got the President's message and starts draining the swamp at Justice and puts finding leakers on his agenda.   Time will tell.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2017, 11:33:45 am »
Did anyone really believe that Trump's vile behavior during the primaries was going to change?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2017, 11:38:13 am »
Did anyone really believe that Trump's vile behavior during the primaries was going to change?

I knew it wouldn't and I knew those flapping their gums about holding his feet to the fire were lying cowards.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2017, 11:39:17 am »
Comment removed.

@Oceander

Is that term taught in law school
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:47:34 pm by Mod1 »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2017, 11:47:47 am »
And Rump announces via Twitter like the classless piece of shit he is.

Such language WTF! Me thinks you are describing yourself. Way to keep it classy.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2017, 11:49:56 am »
That's still playing out @DB  We'll have to see if Sessions got the President's message and starts draining the swamp at Justice and puts finding leakers on his agenda.   Time will tell.

If I were writing the Tom Clancy story/plot lines now:

1) The ultimate goal is to stop the nonsensical political assassination of a sitting POTUS.

2) Sessions made a huge tactical error in recusing himself for no valid legal reason/precedent.

3) The DEMS/LEFT were outraged at Sessions' nomination to be the AG and did everything to stop it.

4) ...until he recused himself.  Then they publicly acknowledged his honor and inner strength in placing his boss 2nd.

5) So, if Sessions won't resign or the current House/Senate can't fit confirmation hearings on their shrinking schedule, President Trump should execute a Recess Appointment, where the appointed gets 1-1/2 years to initiate a full scale investigation into all matters Clinton and their Foundation.  And their unlawful unmasking.  And other high crimes.

OR.....

4a) Sessions publicly agrees with President Trump that the criticism was justified and that he realizes that he recused himself in error.
It was NOT a criminal investigation.  No crime was discovered to have been committed. 

5a) Therefore the appointments of Counsel(s) are unnecessary and/or invalid. 

"Mueller ?"    "MUELLER ??"   

Offline jpsb

« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2017, 12:00:15 pm »
Trump's not a CEO anymore.

He's my employee.

I set the agenda, along with all the other employers (voters) that have him as an employee.

He is not your employee, he is the president of the USA and works for all the people. And he sets the agenda since the people elected him based on what he said he would try to do during the campaign. You have an over inflated sense of self importance.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2017, 12:14:24 pm »
As I recall, there was a revolt brewing against Trump aiming for a brokered convention as the convention was getting started and Preibus changed the rules to cut them off.

yeah if you are a NeverTrumper not stopping Trump in a unfair process is rigging it for Trump.