Author Topic: After Obamacare repeal collapses, Susan Collins caught trashing Trump  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 28, 2017
After Obamacare repeal collapses, Susan Collins caught trashing Trump
By Jack Hellner

Susan Collins was schmoozing with Democrat Jack Reed, and someone picked up their conversation:

"I think he's crazy. I mean, I don't say that lightly and as a kind of a goofy guy," Reed said at one point, apparently referring to Trump.  The remark came after Collins expressed concern that the White House had drafted a budget that has "no thinking" and is "incredibly irresponsible."

Susan Collins was first elected in 1996.  Under her brilliant stewardship, debt has run up more than $15 trillion.  Jack Reed has been in Congress since 1991, and they have the nerve to call a budget that tries to control spending somewhat a budget with no thinking and irresponsible.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/07/after_obamacare_repeal_collapses_susan_collins_caught_trashing_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Might as well have a democrat/communist elected in Maine next time around.
Won't make that much of a difference!

Offline dfwgator

There's a lot to criticize Trump for to be sure. 

But he's still better than all the alternatives, and that's the saddest part of all.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
There is nothing more important to swamp creatures than their precious swamp.  All else pales in comparison.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien