Author Topic: President Trump Blocks Transgender Individuals From Military Service  (Read 8603 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: President Trump Blocks Transgender Individuals From Military Service
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2017, 07:42:41 pm »
:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2017, 07:44:32 pm »
The mere thought of Madame President would strike abject terror into the heart of any real conservative.
It would depend on whom we would have to address as Madame President, says this #NeverTrumparian/#Never Hillarumprer.
(I voted "None of These Candidates" for president. I don't like being offered nothing better than a choice among arsonists for
putting out the fire consuming the national house.)

As for the subject at hand, I just don't buy it. The timing was just a little too convenient. I'm not exactly on board with the
idea of transsexuals in the military, but anyone who thinks Donaldus Minimus had anything truly in mind other than something
to smokescreen the Sessions/Russia investigation chaos should think again. Hard. Mattis could have made the announcement
himself no matter what flak he might catch from the usual suspects, but I get an ugly little feeling that the heretofore-uninterfered-
with defense secretary's days of not being interfered with may be numbered, too, at last. I hope I'm wrong about that much.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 07:45:45 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Silver Pines

« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2017, 07:45:02 pm »
You mean like Bradley/Chelsea Manning?

@Sanguine

Yep, that guy!  Uh...

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2017, 07:46:30 pm »
Saw these tweets and thought they should be shared (edited to make more readable and less profane):
J.R. Salzman‏ @jrsalzman
11:33 AM - 26 Jul 2017

I served in Iraq in 2006. For the first five months I was on a 12 man firebase out in the middle of nowhere in the desert. Everyday was Groundhog Day. Wake up and do the same patrols, the same shifts, every single day. It was so damn hot. 150° in the gun trucks.

Tracer fire would go overhead occasionally at night. IED's on the road were a daily threat. We got resupplied food every 8 days. QRF was an hour away. After they made the minimum three gun truck rule after the guys got kidnapped, life got harder.

The stress of being out there and doing the same job every single day eats away at you. The younger guys had problems with that overtime. Any tiny little personal issue they had suddenly became a mountain. And that shit came out on that fire base. And they snapped mentally.

After stepping on each other's nuts living in the same can for five months, guys were at each other's throats.  The stress made it worse.

Guys would literally snap over a dear John letter. Their personal issues came out and they were instantly combat ineffective.

Now take someone confused about whether they are a man/woman. Take those psychological and emotional issues and put them in that environment

Take someone who is right off the bat not uniform or part of the same team. Give them special treatment because of their identity.

Take that person, put them in that stressful war environment and watch what happens. It's a f*****g ticking time bomb.

You have to be incredibly tough mentally, physically and emotionally. War is not a f*****g video game. It tests every ounce of your being.

You can't teach someone to be a fearless warrior in a f*****g PowerPoint. You either have it or you don't. You can hack it or you can't. We had guys who couldn't. When faced with combat situations they crumbled. They had mental and emotional issues. They were a liability.

To be successful at war, you have to become a warrior mentally, physically, and emotionally. You can't fake it and go through the motions.

In war if it comes down to kill or be killed, and you hesitate, you're dead. It's a simple as that. It's not a f*****g video game.

War is no place for people who are mentally, emotionally, or physically confused or in turmoil. You have your s#!t together, or you don't. And if you don't, you'll just get people needlessly killed. Political correctness has absolutely no place in the military.

Enough for now. This one armed veteran has a business to run. Unlike Iran, the country that took my arm, Obama didn't pay me millions.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2017, 07:46:32 pm »
@Sanguine

Yep, that guy!  Uh...

I'm sure he's not the least bit happy about today's decision.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2017, 07:48:06 pm »
What does it mean?

It means that men and women cannot use each others bathrooms and showers and sleeping facilities just because they are pretending to be a different sex now.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2017, 07:50:01 pm »
Saw these tweets and thought they should be shared (edited to make more readable and less profane):

Sounds like he was in Anbar Province.

And those tweets are spot on!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2017, 08:18:05 pm »
You mean like Bradley/Chelsea Manning?

No way.  Two fine upstanding young mental retards.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #158 on: July 27, 2017, 12:04:45 am »

@bolobaby, I think it's very important.   Dana Loesch just did a great monologue on the dangers of mentally unstable people in the military, and she's right.

I'm all for it. But if I were to put in on a list of priorities, it might fall to somewhere below 10, with things like REPEALING Obamacare and tax reform being at the top.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #159 on: July 27, 2017, 12:11:13 am »
But if I were to put in on a list of priorities, it might fall to somewhere below 10, with things like REPEALING Obamacare and tax reform being at the top.

Well repealing ObamaCare is dead and done.  ObamaCare is here to stay until Single Payer arrives and it is now a permanent Wearable of the Republican Party.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #160 on: July 27, 2017, 12:21:47 am »
Well repealing ObamaCare is dead and done.  ObamaCare is here to stay until Single Payer arrives and it is now a permanent Wearable of the Republican Party.

Yep. We can thank Team Trump for that debacle.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Wingnut

« Reply #161 on: July 27, 2017, 12:24:50 am »

Stay on topic you bleeping asshat.  This is not about obama care.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 12:25:24 am by Wingnut »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2017, 12:41:28 am »

I was replying to a direct comment that mentioned it as a priority.  Might want to read a bit before tossing out the bleeps. 

Actually no, we can thank Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Susan Collins and the rest of the oligarchy in the GOP for that debacle.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2017, 01:04:13 am »
I am really happy with this decision.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2017, 01:05:43 am »
I am really happy with this decision.

Me too, Fred.  Good call.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2017, 01:08:16 am »

Wrong you can thank the GOPe in the Senate for that. Trump did every thing he could to get OCare repealed.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:27:45 am by jpsb »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2017, 01:15:45 am »
I'm all for it. But if I were to put in on a list of priorities, it might fall to somewhere below 10, with things like REPEALING Obamacare and tax reform being at the top.

Just because it's not high on your 'list' does not mean it's not important or meaningful.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2017, 01:18:54 am »

This thread, about something Trump did that we all agree was a good thing, did not stand a chance before the Buts arrived.

Or should I spell that with two 'T's'  There are people here who are physically and emotionally incapable of praising Trump for anything without a 'But'.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Wingnut

« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2017, 01:25:52 am »
I was replying to a direct comment that mentioned it as a priority.  Might want to read a bit before tossing out the bleeps. 

You are so good at tossing yourself.  I figure you don't need my help.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2017, 01:28:54 am »
You are so good at tossing yourself.  I figure you don't need my help.

Is there a hand lotion concession to get in on?  I'm all for profit, Wings.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2017, 01:31:32 am »
This thread, about something Trump did that we all agree was a good thing, did not stand a chance before the Buts arrived.

Or should I spell that with two 'T's'  There are people here who are physically and emotionally incapable of praising Trump for anything without a 'But'.

It was not the NT'ers that derailed the Thread, on multiple occasions, @Emjay,  ironically enough, this time it was the ET'ers, IMHO
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2017, 01:32:28 am »
Is there a hand lotion concession to get in on?  I'm all for profit, Wings.

I have an IPO for INVAR reach arounds in the works...   want in?  :)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2017, 01:34:03 am »
Just another reason we need to impeach Trump. This has to be unconstitutional in some way. Poor crossdressers.
This fully restores my faith that President Trump is blessed in grace and wisdom.  This more than makes up for failing his campaign promises to repeal Obamacare, lock up Hitlery, build the wall, and drain the swamp. 

I don’t care if @realDonaldTrump wants to perform abortions in White House after this military policy tweet.
God Bless the President of the United States.   :patriot:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 01:37:05 am by Once-Ler »

Wingnut

« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2017, 01:36:46 am »
   It was not the NT'ers that derailed the Thread, on multiple occasions, @Emjay,  ironically enough, this time it was the ET'ers, IMHO

Excuse me, corbe.  But  Seeing as how the assole is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause of the leaks to the TBR he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P

Offline corbe

« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2017, 01:38:39 am »
   Next week I'll run out of these, again, a week early, and you Trumpers better look out, before I get Timed Out.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.