Author Topic: President Trump Blocks Transgender Individuals From Military Service  (Read 8677 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: President Trump Blocks Transgender Individuals From Military Service
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2017, 06:07:07 pm »

What..you got that a little backwards dear....most NT's ARE conservative.

If this comparison to Hillary and PP does not stop as of now I will allow Nazi photos in comparison to Trump's rallies....I can play this game to and I will win it!

@mystery-ak

Does that include use of terms like "Rumpers" for anyone who doesn't condemn Trump for anything and everything?  The broad insults you've been allowing are no different and extremely inflammatory.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2017, 06:07:25 pm »
Back to the topic at hand.

Great news.  Our our military is a fighting force, not a government-funded, politically correct, medical sex change clinic for mentally ill people with gender dysphoria.

Au Contraire.  The Republican Party Oligarchy looks at the military the way Obama and the Left does with the only difference being using it to fund their military contractor lobbyists and to use it to police the world for the safety of their commercial supporters.

Gone are the days of simplistic wisdom when the military was seen as the instrument to kill the enemy and break their shit so they cannot pose a threat to us.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2017, 06:12:51 pm »
@mystery-ak

Does that include use of terms like "Rumpers" for anyone who doesn't condemn Trump for anything and everything?  The broad insults you've been allowing are no different and extremely inflammatory.

I don't remember seeing that term before, so I did a search.  It may be out there, but I couldn't find it.  Do you have an example, @driftdiver?

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2017, 06:14:15 pm »
@mystery-ak

Rumpers! LOL! Never seen it before here, but I like it!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2017, 06:16:48 pm »
Total active fighting force in the U.S. Armed Forces is approximately 1.3 million...and we were being told that we had to cater to and spend money for roughly 7 thousand soldiers on active duty and another 1,500 in the reserves who have this mental illness?

That's insane!  Imagine the money that could have gone to important things the military needs that was being allocated for this BS.

The left and the SJW's can cry and wail and make all kinds of over the top accusations about how awful this decision is for the country.

But the moral of the soldiers in uniform just went up tremendously with this decision and I applaud the President and the SecDef for being brave enough to pull the trigger on stopping this looney social experiment before it became too entrenched to reverse.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2017, 06:18:02 pm »
I don't remember seeing that term before, so I did a search.  It may be out there, but I couldn't find it.  Do you have an example, @driftdiver?

@Sanguine

Here's the ONLY example that comes up on search for this poor, aggrieved victim of harrassment:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,202077.msg836685.html#msg836685
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2017, 06:18:43 pm »

I hadn't seen it before either.  Thanks for doing a search for it.  Of course, the member that claimed such a thing has been known to stre-e-e-t-t-c-c-h-h the truth just a wee bit.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:24:31 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2017, 06:19:19 pm »

For a bunch of people who pretend they are fighters for Trump and applaud all the insulting Tweets and disparagement of those they and their ruler target for ridicule and personal destruction, you certainly spend an inordinate amount of time whining like little petulant school girls.  You folks have a penchant to incite and stir up inflammatories every time you read a post that is critical of your behavior or Trump's.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2017, 06:22:42 pm »
@Sanguine

Here's the ONLY example that comes up on search for this poor, aggrieved victim of harrassment:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,202077.msg836685.html#msg836685

It is an interesting thread...

Offline anubias

« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2017, 06:32:09 pm »
Good news and thank you POTUS.   888high58888

Wingnut

« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2017, 06:32:15 pm »
Total active fighting force in the U.S. Armed Forces is approximately 1.3 million...and we were being told that we had to cater to and spend money for roughly 7 thousand soldiers on active duty and another 1,500 in the reserves who have this mental illness?

That's insane!  Imagine the money that could have gone to important things the military needs that was being allocated for this BS.

The left and the SJW's can cry and wail and make all kinds of over the top accusations about how awful this decision is for the country.

But the moral of the soldiers in uniform just went up tremendously with this decision and I applaud the President and the SecDef for being brave enough to pull the trigger on stopping this looney social experiment before it became too entrenched to reverse.

Former Defense Secretary Ashton Carter lifted the ban on transgender people serving openly in 2016, and commissioned a report by the RAND Corporation that studied the consequences of the ruling. There is no official or exact figure for how many transgender people serve. But the 2016 RAND study estimated that between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender service members are in the active duty military, while between 830 and 4,160 members are in reserves duty.

What the libs fail to understand is the ban never was about the cost to pay for the sex change and associated care.
It is about one thing.   The military is expected to prepare its members in warfare: to kill, destroy, and break our enemies. The most important factors in preparing a strong military are not hormone therapy, surgical sex changes, or politically correct education. 
Trump eliminated one distraction to the main objective of our armed forces..

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2017, 06:34:30 pm »

What the hell am I your secretary?

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2017, 06:35:11 pm »
I hadn't seen it before either.  Thanks for doing a search for it.  Of course, the member that claimed such a thing has been known to stre-e-e-t-t-c-c-h-h the truth just a wee bit.

Oh that hurts coming from you.   Deeply

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2017, 06:37:28 pm »
@mystery-ak

This and other derogatory terms are used repeatedly. Said use is intended as a direct insult of the supporters of this elected Republican President on a site named GOP with Reagan's picture on the main page.

To claim it is not used frequently is perfect evidence somebody isn't honestly paying attention.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2017, 06:37:58 pm »
Oh that hurts coming from you.   Deeply

It's okay, I know that winning is more important than integrity for you.  To each his own.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2017, 06:39:00 pm »
What the libs fail to understand is the ban never was about the cost to pay for the sex change and associated care.
It is about one thing.   The military is expected to prepare its members in warfare: to kill, destroy, and break our enemies. The most important factors in preparing a strong military are not hormone therapy, surgical sex changes, or politically correct education. 
Trump eliminated one distraction to the main objective of our armed forces..

@Wingnut

I said for 8 years that I was a firm believer that Obama hated everything this country has stood for since it's inception...to include the military and he did everything he could to break us.  He despised the fact that 70% of us would never vote for him and that we were doing our *gasp* patriotic duty by serving.

Everything he did to us was to try and break the morale of those of us proud to wear the uniform and force us out so we could be replaced by politically correct know nothings who were more than willing to along with his PC crap...not to mention the freaks he permitted to serve openly and the ass kissers who would do anything he said to get another stripe.

They wanted us to be a force for green energy and social justice and well Big Ears just never could understand that the military isn't built for that...we're designed to blow the sh*t out of things kill the enemy before they kill us and occupy large areas of land in defense of freedom and liberty.

That's it that's all.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:39:40 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2017, 06:39:09 pm »
This and other derogatory terms are used repeatedly. Said use is intended as a direct insult of the supporters of this elected Republican President on a site named GOP with Reagan's picture on the main page.

To claim it is not used frequently is perfect evidence somebody isn't honestly paying attention.

You did see that @bolobaby  searched for the term here and only 1 instance came up?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:41:42 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2017, 06:40:43 pm »

What a one sided selective memory you have.

Wingnut

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2017, 06:43:26 pm »
@Wingnut

I said for 8 years that I was a firm believer that Obama hated everything this country has stood for since it's inception...to include the military and he did everything he could to break us.  He despised the fact that 70% of us would never vote for him and that we were doing our *gasp* patriotic duty by serving.

Everything he did to us was to try and break the morale of those of us proud to wear the uniform and force us out so we could be replaced by politically correct know nothings who were more than willing to along with his PC crap...not to mention the freaks he permitted to serve openly and the ass kissers who would do anything he said to get another stripe.

They wanted us to be a force for green energy and social justice and well Big Ears just never could understand that the military isn't built for that...we're designed to blow the sh*t out of things kill the enemy before they kill us and occupy large areas of land in defense of freedom and liberty.

That's it that's all.

Amen my brother from another mother!

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2017, 06:43:28 pm »

@truth_seeker
Its been used several times as have similiar derogatory terms.  The pack mentality we see on this thread in response to my very reasonable post is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.  Same shit happened at TOS.  They start throwing insults and cheap shots and its apparently just fine.

@mystery-ak
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 06:44:52 pm by driftdiver »

Offline driftdiver

« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2017, 06:44:32 pm »
@driftdiver

Your disgusting comment has been removed.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 08:00:46 pm by Machiavelli »

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2017, 06:44:58 pm »

Hey @truth_seeker - you are aware that this site has a search feature, right?

Juuuuuuust checking. You know... for someone with "truth" in their name...
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2017, 06:46:23 pm »
Removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 08:03:32 pm by Machiavelli »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2017, 06:50:08 pm »
What the hell am I your secretary?

No, my secretary would have provided the information without having to be asked.

The one example found was from a year and a half ago, and was referring to those who didn't support Trump. 

Offline MOD4

« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2017, 06:51:30 pm »
Hey, a thread where an action by the President is being universally praised. Not seen one of these for a while.

Note to the posters on the last couple of pages who decided to play - screw this thread up and you will be on the outside looking in for several days. Tired of your BS and whining, from both supporters and non supporters.

Grow up or go home.