Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18740 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I think you are missing the point, even though it was explained by two different people.  Whatever.  Keep on with your bad self.

Why is it so bad to be offended?  You're offended a lot.  Even when you're not offended with me, you're quite often offended.

Nobody on this particular thread has done the "I'm better than you." shtick but I've seen it a lot on this forum.

I am not a bad self.  I am both good and charming.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

I thought I would take a break from the Drama here, so I walked my dogs to the end of the street, whereas resides a City Park, next to a Court Ordered Rehab Facility, watched briefly as two teenagers copulated outdoors (could not tell the Sex of either), and I wondered how little things haven't changed in the 50 years since I've been in Court Ordered Rehab and is @Emjay back in Texas.

Love ya Girl.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

Why is it so bad to be offended?  You're offended a lot.  Even when you're not offended with me, you're quite often offended.

Nobody on this particular thread has done the "I'm better than you." shtick but I've seen it a lot on this forum.

I am not a bad self.  I am both good and charming.

There you go again, reading attitude and emotion into the written word.  The times I have been offended by anyone here I can count on one finger and it did not involve you.  Frustrated?  Yes, because people read meaning into words instead of reading the words for comprehension.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rubio and Kasich are the only other ones that could have defeated Hillary according to polls taken.

There is no sense in arguing with people when the other candidates moved their immigration policy closer to Trump's, one candidate campaigned with Trump; yet we hear a lot of excessive negativity from his supporters; it's also a distortion of the facts, the National Enquirer published a story that Oswald may have known Cruz per the distribution of pamphlets in New Orleans and Trump merely mentioned it, not the BS that Trump said Rafael Cruz tried to kill JFK. A lie.

Offline TomSea

Pro-Military,
Pro-Vets
Pro-Law Enforcement
Pro-Life
Pro-Business
Pro-American.

Sure, if this is liberalism, let's go for it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
There you go again, reading attitude and emotion into the written word.  The times I have been offended by anyone here I can count on one finger and it did not involve you.  Frustrated?  Yes, because people read meaning into words instead of reading the words for comprehension.

I got the distinct impression that I was offending you and was in dire need of correction.

Let's leave it at that, okay.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   I thought I would take a break from the Drama here, so I walked my dogs to the end of the street, whereas resides a City Park, next to a Court Ordered Rehab Facility, watched briefly as two teenagers copulated outdoors (could not tell the Sex of either), and I wondered how little things haven't changed in the 50 years since I've been in Court Ordered Rehab and is @Emjay back in Texas.

Love ya Girl.

What a sad thing to see on a doggie walk.  So sorry your dogs had to see that, although dogs are not that easily embarrassed.

Sometimes I wish I were back in Texas but I'm afraid I'm permanently on a small Island in the middle of the pacific.

Online corbe

What a sad thing to see on a doggie walk.  So sorry your dogs had to see that, although dogs are not that easily embarrassed.

Sometimes I wish I were back in Texas but I'm afraid I'm permanently on a small Island in the middle of the pacific.

I would trade you anytime @Emjay and I love my little Texas Home.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline TomSea

For @rodamala 's hateful words, half the people of this country elected Trump;

Pro-2nd amendment
pro-military
pro-law enforcement.
pro-life

Maybe you folks would be happier at the DU; some NTs defend SPLC, so, don't even look like conservatives in the slightest.

"pound sand Trumpbot",  tell that to half the country, you all probably defend abortion too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Pro-2nd amendment
pro-military
pro-law enforcement.
pro-life

Maybe you folks would be happier at the DU; some NTs defend SPLC, so, don't even look like conservatives in the slightest.

"pound sand Trumpbot",  tell that to half the country, you all probably defend abortion too.

No, @TomSea, that's not true and has been shown to be not true repeatedly.  What was it, 19.6% of voters voted for Trump?  No way can that be twisted into " half the people of this country".

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Pro-2nd amendment
pro-military
pro-law enforcement.
pro-life

You can keep repeating that lie all you want but it won't make it true.

Not even half of the entire population of the country votes in elections. So that right there shows how false what you're saying really is.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Mod2

Well, you'd be wrong, TomSea. Please try to discuss the posted article civilly, without making false accusations about other members.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Pro-2nd amendment
pro-military
pro-law enforcement.
pro-life

Defend SPLC? Next you will have NTs barbecuing kittens. Lies are unbecoming. The credibility you destroy is your own.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Rivergirl

Emjay...........you are always asking for trouble.  Seemingly thrive on dissention.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Pro-2nd amendment
pro-military
pro-law enforcement.
pro-life

A tired old argument on a worn out thread Tom. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
A tired old argument on a worn out thread Tom.

:amen:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You can keep repeating that lie all you want but it won't make it true.

Not even half of the entire population of the country votes in elections. So that right there shows how false what you're saying really is.

Don't be obtuse.

HALF the voting public ("people") voted for the man!   He probably actually won the popular vote if illegals and dead people were removed for the rolls.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Don't be obtuse.

HALF the voting public ("people") voted for the man!   He probably actually won the popular vote if illegals and dead people were removed for the rolls.

There are no numbers except the official ones. And so far as I know, Trump got 46%, Clinton got 48%. So no, even if he did win the popular vote (which he didn't) , he did not make up 4% to get HALF.

Officially, no, half the voting public did not vote for him.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Don't be obtuse.

Don't split hairs in a lame attempt to put words into Tom's mouth.

Tom didn't say "half the voting public"...he said half the population.  You're trying to help him make an argument he didn't originally.

Less than half of the registered voters ever cast a ballot in a Presidential election anyway.  48% was the largest turnout on record and that was for Reagan in 84. 

The numbers are far less during off year elections.

Nice try.  Try harder next time.

And you're the one being obtuse.  Hillary won the popular vote going away.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There are no numbers except the official ones. And so far as I know, Trump got 46%, Clinton got 48%. So no, even if he did win the popular vote (which he didn't) , he did not make up 4% to get HALF.

Officially, no, half the voting public did not vote for him.

@roamer_1 and besides Tom stated half the population...not have the registered voters.  DCP is debating a point that was never made.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@roamer_1 and besides Tom stated half the population...not have the registered voters.  DCP is debating a point that was never made.

He was coming from the entire voting politic.  About 135M 'People'.   Not total population.  You know he misspoke, yet refuse to back-off, instead play games.

*look*        ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

YEP... And he has stated it numerous times, too.

Silver Pines

I wonder what these boards would be like if cankles were potus now?

@Blizzardnh

I don't know, but since the election was eight months ago and she lost, it doesn't matter.

Silver Pines

I'm at my local brewery on my cheap shifty Android, this place rocks. Kudos to the programmers for bringing us into Now.

@corbe

:beer:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Blizzardnh

I don't know, but since the election was eight months ago and she lost, it doesn't matter.

We'd probably be too dispirited to post at all.