Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18759 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

If it weren't for @Right_in_Virginia I might actually have to pay attention to what BS comes out of the WH Communications Propaganda Division, but because of her unending desire to enlighten us rubes, I just wait for her to deliver, she rarely disappoints.

How lame.  Take responsibility for your own actions, decisions and inertia @corbe   You're a conservative, for cripes sake!   **nononono*

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why do you insult your fellow Briefers with this?  Are they not capable of forming an opinion---whatever it may be---and holding  onto it through the sheer force of MY opinions?

It sounds more like you're promoting the end of rational, intelligent discussion with someone speaking in opposition to prevailing group think.   

That's a shame @txradioguy  Most adults enjoy interacting with smart people---even if they end up agreeing to disagree.  The paradox is:  each is better for it.  You should try to embrace this.

Everything you're describing...is what happens every single time you post on a thread around here.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Oceander

How lame.  Take responsibility for your own actions, decisions and inertia @corbe   You're a conservative, for cripes sake!   **nononono*

:bigsilly:

Offline RoosGirl

Ooohhhh, then the other day when you said you were drawn into the BS to defend others, that was an example of you taking responsibility for your own actions?

Everything you're describing...is what happens every single time you post on a thread around here.

What?  You're trying to make a point .... but you'll need to put the rest of it in a post if you'd like to engage me.

Thanks @txradioguy

Oceander

What?  You're trying to make a point .... but you'll need to put the rest of it in a post if you'd like to engage me.

Thanks @txradioguy

I don't think anyone in their right mind wants to be engaged to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Thanks @txradioguy

When you show up on a thread rational thought...polite discussion and common sense all die.

And so do the flowers.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Reading attitude and emotion into written text is just asking for trouble.

Of course, one can read attitude and emotion into written words.  Why else would we post.  I'm not asking for trouble but I can deal with it if it comes my way.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Blizzardnh

I wonder what these boards would be like if cankles were potus now?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

22222frying pan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

I wonder what these boards would be like if we had a real president in office.

Online corbe

I'm at my local brewery on my cheap shifty Android, this place rocks. Kudos to the programmers for bringing us into Now.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Interesting thought.  And it's why I attempted to defend Trump for so long and still will ... if he lets me.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

I don't think anyone in their right mind wants to be engaged to you.

LOL!  Funny ... and still wrong.   :beer:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
What makes it especially hard is when you're getting slammed as a NT in one thread while at the same time you're over on another discussion praising something Trump did.

And still being slammed and insulted for not having earned the right to agree with something Trump has done without first acknowledging our crime of not prostrating ourselves before his greatness and his mob of acolytes.  Being enemy NTers , we must be opposed and attacked at every possible opportunity lest we infect the minds of those who might be persuaded with our observations that they were suckered and that Trump is not the savior they were hoping he would be.

The people trying to lump anyone into a NT group that even thinks about disagreeing with Donny never seem to have much to say on the threads where everyone is happy with what he's doing...unless they go in and blow it up because they can't stand to see everyone agreeing.

That thread from yesterday about the Tranny ban in the Army stands as a testament to that fact.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

LOL!  Funny ... and still wrong.   :beer:

Cheers!  :beer:

Offline Blizzardnh

I wonder what these boards would be like if we had a real president in office.
You do deal with it like a man.

Oceander

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

About the same as it now.

When you show up on a thread rational thought...polite discussion and common sense all die.

And so do the flowers.

Your first instincts were correct.  Less was more.   :laugh:

Offline Blizzardnh

About the same as it now.
:beer: My guess is you are right.

Online corbe

If Hillary were POTUS , no one here would have to pretend their Conservative we would get along much better.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Blizzardnh

Everyone in washington wants to destroy Trump and that tells me all I need to know.

Offline Blizzardnh

and now for your listening pleasure.
http://www.cliffside.org/sermons/

Offline Suppressed

Everyone in washington wants to destroy Trump and that tells me all I need to know.

Hmmm.... even 1941 had Jeanette Rankin.  Are you saying he's worse than Hirohito/Tojo?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn