Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18765 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Should it matter when YOU do it?

I'm not a politician in the national spotlight.

No one on here has even come close to the definition of "character assination.

You seriously need to learn that when Trump is insulted it's not a personal insults to you.

It will cut down on people thinking you're part of a cult.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:25:37 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Yes, I remember, @Emjay  So much for trying to be gracious to Ted Cruz.  You force me, against my will, to reminder you Trump did something right ... he won.   :shrug:

Now, please, stop doing that.

He did win and I tried to support him.  I hate to say this to you because I have some admiration for you for being loyal and taking all the abuse.

But your blind devotion and glossing over any faults does not win friends for Trump.  It just makes you look like a cultist.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-Military, Pro-Law Enforcement, Pro-Life, Pro-Business, Pro-Oil,  America First.

Yes, Conservatives are really upset over these things.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Pro-Military, Pro-Law Enforcement, Pro-Life, Pro-Business, Pro-Oil,  America First.

I'm not sure that those things are core values for Trump but he does profess them and it has done a lot of good without any legislation being passed.

Offline RoosGirl

I suppose Barney Fife was pro-law enforcement also.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Where's the real increase in military personnel and material?  Hmmm don't see that anywhere.

What has he done for law enforcement?

He signed a spending bill with money for PP in it.

What has he done for business?  He went soft on China the moment he was sworn in.  Nothing done to punish them for harassing our surveillance planes or to stop them from their illegal take over of islands 500 miles off their coast.

He hasn't done anything for the oil business to speak of.

Still waiting for him to put us first....that's a lovely wall he's gotten Mexico to pay for.

That's a nice fairy tale you tell yourself to hide the fact that your guy hasn't done squat what he promised and probably never had any intention of doing most of it.  He just spit out words so rubes like you would vote for him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Emjay, I'm kinda shocked... It is like someone hacked your account the last week or so (I'm not good at time, so it could have been longer). Was there something specific that happened that has changed your views?

It's simple:  I may not always agree with her, but the gal thinks independently.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

Emjay, I'm kinda shocked... It is like someone hacked your account the last week or so (I'm not good at time, so it could have been longer). Was there something specific that happened that has changed your views?

It's really none of your business @DB but she completed her Trump detox program and is seeing much clearer now
@Emjay
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He did win and I tried to support him.  I hate to say this to you because I have some admiration for you for being loyal and taking all the abuse.

But your blind devotion and glossing over any faults does not win friends for Trump.  It just makes you look like a cultist.

Speaking just for myself here, @Right_in_Virginia has actually driven me more into the Never-Trump side of this gulf these past few weeks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Speaking just for myself here, @Right_in_Virginia has actually driven me more into the Never-Trump side of this gulf these past few weeks.

I'd be willing to bet she's the cause of more than just you having that sentiment here.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wish I could believe that @Cyber Liberty ... but if you're swimming with the NT's, don't blame me.

It's your choice and you made it long ago.  And that's just fine with me.  I'll not try to talk you out of it.  You're a grown up, you decide.  I'll continue to report.   ^-^

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd be willing to bet she's the cause of more than just you having that sentiment here.

I would be willing, too, but I learned to always place the caveat, "Speaking just for myself."   :nometalk:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
   It's really none of your business @DB but she completed her Trump detox program and is seeing much clearer now
@Emjay

I can still get mean with the holier than thou people who are way too fine and too noble and too good to tolerate Trump.  Self-importance oozes from their pores and it gets to me.

Maybe I'll get over that also.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Sadly enough, I have to agree with you there.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wish I could believe that @Cyber Liberty ... but if you're swimming with the NT's, don't blame me.

It's your choice and you made it long ago.  And that's just fine with me.  I'll not try to talk you out of it.  You're a grown up, you decide.  I'll continue to report.   ^-^

Nice how you have me pigeonholed as an NT there.  Beats the Hell out of thinking for myself.  Thanks for the shortcut!

(I'll have you know I belong to NO SIDE in this argument, and I never have.  Oddly, it's only the Always-Trumps that define me as Never-Trump.  I wonder why that is?  Never-trump people never call me Always-Trump, ever)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:51:00 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

If it weren't for @Right_in_Virginia I might actually have to pay attention to what BS comes out of the WH Communications Propaganda Division, but because of her unending desire to enlighten us rubes, I just wait for her to deliver, she rarely disappoints.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

:thumbsup:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can still get mean with the holier than thou people who are way too fine and too noble and too good to tolerate Trump.  Self-importance oozes from their pores and it gets to me.

It comments like that little gem she just dropped on me about "swimming with the NTs" that's doing it.  The gall.
I will NOT comply.

Offline RoosGirl

Pray tell, what are legitimate reasons that one can have for not tolerating Trump?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Sadly enough, I have to agree with you there.

Yeah, me too.  I have to work at not being influenced by that kind of stuff, but it's difficult.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yeah, me too.  I have to work at not being influenced by that kind of stuff, but it's difficult.

What makes it especially hard is when you're getting slammed as a NT in one thread while at the same time you're over on another discussion praising something Trump did.

The people trying to lump anyone into a NT group that even thinks about disagreeing with Donny never seem to have much to say on the threads where everyone is happy with what he's doing...unless they go in and blow it up because they can't stand to see everyone agreeing.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Pray tell, what are legitimate reasons that one can have for not tolerating Trump?

It's not the legitimate reasons ... it's the attitude.

I think a lot of good people voted for Trump for a lot of good reasons and I think they had to overlook his personal foibles to do so.

So, I don't buy the self-righteous act ... sorry about that.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why do you insult your fellow Briefers with this?  Are they not capable of forming an opinion---whatever it may be---and holding  onto it through the sheer force of MY opinions?

It sounds more like you're promoting the end of rational, intelligent discussion with someone speaking in opposition to prevailing group think.   

That's a shame @txradioguy  Most adults enjoy interacting with smart people---even if they end up agreeing to disagree.  The paradox is:  each is better for it.  You should try to embrace this.

Offline RoosGirl

It's not the legitimate reasons ... it's the attitude.

I think a lot of good people voted for Trump for a lot of good reasons and I think they had to overlook his personal foibles to do so.

So, I don't buy the self-righteous act ... sorry about that.

Reading attitude and emotion into written text is just asking for trouble.

Oceander

Why do you insult your fellow Briefers with this?  Are they not capable of forming an opinion---whatever it may be---and holding  onto it through the sheer force of MY opinions?

It sounds more like you're promoting the end of rational, intelligent discussion with someone speaking in opposition to prevailing group think.   

That's a shame @txradioguy  Most adults enjoy interacting with smart people---even if they end up agreeing to disagree.  The paradox is:  each is better for it.  You should try to embrace this.

:bigsilly:

Says the poster who, when allowed a modicum of power over the Trump safe space during the election, would lock threads so that nobody other than herself could post on them.