Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18740 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Cruz is a great guy but I don't see the Charisma.  Not at the level necessary to win a national election especially when the media is so lame.

Cruz has some baggage .... but beyond that he needs to work on his delivery.  It's preachy and too long.  Every answer goes back to the year of flood.   He needs to study up on "elevator answers" ... and I'd be happy to help with this.

Unfortunately, Ted made that statement to Trump during a debate when Trump was going crazy, interrupting everyone and making no sense at all.

You will be sad to know that The Donald did not take Ted's good advice.... not for a second.

Yes, I remember, @Emjay  So much for trying to be gracious to Ted Cruz.  You force me, against my will, to reminder you Trump did something right ... he won.   :shrug:

Now, please, stop doing that. 

Offline DB

No baggage with Trump... Wow...

Oceander

Is Trump charismatic?

Yes.  Look at his cult of personality. 

Offline DB

Yes, I remember, @Emjay  So much for trying to be gracious to Ted Cruz.  You force me, against my will, to reminder you Trump did something right ... he won.   :shrug:

Now, please, stop doing that.

That's pretty much what Obama said, "I won" as some sort of proof of correctness.

Offline roamer_1

Trump did something right ... he won.   :shrug:

By hook and by crook. By lies and damn lies. By slander and libel.
That ain't right.

That's pretty much what Obama said, "I won" as some sort of proof of correctness.

So now no one can say "Trump won"?  Okay .. do you prefer reading "Cruz lost", "Rubio lost", "Paul lost" ... etc., etc.

Let me know @DB and I'll follow your lead.

Thanks.

No baggage with Trump... Wow...

Did I say that @DB    Has anyone every said that?

Offline DB

That ain't right.

They clearly believe that doesn't matter. That winning is everything. They want to use Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to their own ends. And in doing so they've become no different than their original enemies.

That ain't right.

Nope.  I know you really need to cling to this @roamer_1  but you are wrong.

I'll leave it at that and hope it brings you some comfort.

Offline DB

Did I say that @DB    Has anyone every said that?

You say Cruz "has baggage" - a car load compared to a train load for the guy you support. I'll add, the irony is thick is all...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:14:18 pm by DB »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You force me, against my will, to reminder you Trump did something right ... he won.   

Swindled, fooled, lied, conned and played on the basest of human nature in order to "win".

By any and all means, right?

Even if you bought the lie that a lifelong NYC Liberal Democrat was the answer to counter the other NY Liberal Democrat.

Congratulations.  You made this mess of a pretend "Republican" White House possible.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's only charismatic if you believe in what he's saying.   To others he appears stiff.    Thats one reason all of Trumps insults worked so well with everyone who thinks the govt should take care of us.

I saw entire articles written (and quoted on Bookface by fools like my wife's liberal niece) that Cruz could never win because he has a dishonest face.  I told the niece this is stupid, and would only sway voters who would not vote for Cruz anyway if he was the last man on Earth, like her.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
They clearly believe that doesn't matter. That winning is everything. They want to use Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to their own ends. And in doing so they've become no different than their original enemies.

THIS ^^^^

And their behavior is virtually indistinguishable from that which you would find at HuffPo or DU.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline rodamala

He lost me permanently when a woman called into his show during the primary to scold him about being so obviously in the corner for Trump and said that if Trump was the nominee she couldn't vote for him. He replied that she would be voting for Hillary if she didn't vote for Trump if he was the nominee.

That is when he lost any Conservative authority with me and I canceled my 24/7 and stopped listening to his show altogether.

I've actually turned them all off.  Levin was the last one I held out listening to. 

No point listening to those who only pay lip service to what they preach.

@INVAR

I would rarely get to listen to Rush, but I must have been travelling home from a field site visit that day and heard that same exact caller.

I had an identical reaction to you... all the way to the fact that Levin was last, as effective the day after the primary, I turned him off too.

It's just uncanny how we both had such a strong and similar reaction... like that guy in the TBR-banned picture, refusing to give the Hitlergruß/Bellamy Salute, was not alone.

Offline roamer_1

Nope.  I know you really need to cling to this @roamer_1  but you are wrong.

I'll leave it at that and hope it brings you some comfort.

@Right_in_Virginia
I am not wrong. I watched him do it every day for a year.
I challenged anyone, anyone at all, to come up with 10 minutes of his stumping that didn't contain a lie. Not a single taker.

**nononono* 

You still don't understand what happened during the last election ... that carried over to every election in 2017.  You still fail to see who stood up, why they did, and why they're not sitting down again.  I wish I could help you with this ...

@DB

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
**nononono* 

You still don't understand what happened during the last election ... that carried over to every election in 2017.  You still fail to see who stood up, why they did, and why they're not sitting down again.  I wish I could help you with this ...

@DB

Oh we understand. The country was duped by a Democrat money man for the Clinton Foundation who pulled a page from the Bloomberg playbook and ran as a Republican to get elected.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 09:16:54 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

Right... because character assassination shouldn't matter...  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Right... because character assassination shouldn't matter...  *****rollingeyes*****

It doesn't to them if Trump does it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

@Right_in_Virginia
I am not wrong. I watched him do it every day for a year.
I challenged anyone, anyone at all, to come up with 10 minutes of his stumping that didn't contain a lie. Not a single taker.

@roamer_1  .... You saw and heard what you wanted to see and hear.  And nothing is going to change your mind.  So, please, stop with these foolish challenges.  They're moot and now officially dull.

You keep your opinions.  I'll not try and change them.  It's not worth my time or energy.   

Offline DB

**nononono* 

@DB

Oh I think I do. And now we're living the consequences. You wanted to burn the house down to clean it out. It is on fire and soon to be a vacant lot.

It doesn't to them if Trump does it.

Should it matter when YOU do it?

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1  .... You saw and heard what you wanted to see and hear.  And nothing is going to change your mind.  So, please, stop with these foolish challenges.  They're moot and now officially dull.

You keep your opinions.  I'll not try and change them.  It's not worth my time or energy.

Riiiight. I challenge you DIRECTLY. Just find me 10 minutes of any stump speech he made in this election that does not contain a lie. should be easy.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Emjay, I'm kinda shocked... It is like someone hacked your account the last week or so (I'm not good at time, so it could have been longer). Was there something specific that happened that has changed your views?

Hah!!!!  No, not really.  I still want to give Trump a chance and I still get annoyed if he does something good and no one will give him credit.

But , I gotta admit he is wearing me out with these self-inflicted injuries and the tweets get more idiotic all the time.

I'm still in the "better than Hillary" mode and I still think getting rid of the Clinton/Obama regime is worth a lot. 

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.