Author Topic: POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty  (Read 18525 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Steve Deace‏Verified account @SteveDeaceShow  3h3 hours ago
More
This dude is such a passive-aggressive wus. Doesn't have the balls to fire him. Pathetic excuse for a man.

So Steve Deace is into psycho babble also.  I wouldn't use the 'passive aggressive' handle on Trump.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Silver Pines

So Steve Deace is into psycho babble also.  I wouldn't use the 'passive aggressive' handle on Trump.

LOL

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
POTUS SLAMS SESSIONS AGAIN: He Endorsed Me Because of Big Crowds, Not Loyalty

Joshua Caplan Jul 25th, 2017 2:43 pm

In a brief interview with the Wall Street Journal, President Trump ripped into Attorney General Sessions once again. This time, the President cut even deeper, suggesting Sessions endorsed him because of Trump’s success as a candidate, not out of loyalty.

more

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/potus-slams-sessions-endorsed-big-crowds-not-loyalty/

This whole thing would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Apparently, Sessions is not going to let Trump insult him into quitting.  Trump is going have to pull the plug himself.

A lot of things Sessions is wrong on, but I gotta admire him for this.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Oceander

This whole thing would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Apparently, Sessions is not going to let Trump insult him into quitting.  Trump is going have to pull the plug himself.

A lot of things Sessions is wrong on, but I gotta admire him for this.

And if Trump fired him now, that just blows back on Trump as well.   

Offline Polly Ticks

Matt Walsh‏Verified account @MattWalshBlog  11h11 hours ago
More
 Mr. Fighter huddles in the corner tweeting complaints about his own staff instead of speaking with them directly. Such courage!

Astounding behavior from Mr. Corporate-Experience.  If the CEO of any corporation in America were to send out tweets like this about a member of his staff, he would rightly be sued for workplace harassment.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Suppressed

I wouldn't use the 'passive aggressive' handle on Trump.

Regardless, it fits.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:23:23 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Applewood

It's all theater for his fans.  Designed to keep them entertained.  After all, his fans for the most part only know him from reality TV. 

I honestly wanted Trump to succeed, but lately, I keep hoping for something that will remove him from office, so a more rational person can take over.  This reality TV presidency has to end. 

But then again, according to Trump supporters, I'm a hater.     

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Then he can probably kiss the senate republicans good bye.

Which is what I figured he would do anyway.

Trump will caucus with Democrats for "Wins" - because he has been a lifelong Liberal Democrat.

The Trump fanatics bought his bullshit and convinced themselves he was a Reagan Conservative and even argued on this board for that false supposition, despite his own sordid history.

Trump's job to lay waste to the Conservative opposition to pure Democrat/Marxist rule may yet be borne out in fulfillment by the time his tenure is up.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 11:31:13 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

Which is what I figured he would do anyway.

Trump will caucus with Democrats for "Wins" - because he has been a lifelong Liberal Democrat.

The Trump fanatics bought his bullshit and convinced themselves he was a Reagan Conservative and even argued on this board for that false supposition, despite his own sordid history.

Trump's job to lay waste to the Conservative opposition to pure Democrat/Marxist rule may yet be borne out in fulfillment by the time his tenure is up.

I figured he would end up getting in bed with the democrats. He can't help it, he's a NYC liberal. 

Offline Suppressed

Astounding behavior from Mr. Corporate-Experience.  If the CEO of any corporation in America were to send out tweets like this about a member of his staff, he would rightly be sued for workplace harassment.

Perhaps people will stop and take a moment to reflect on the fact that this guy has never run a business that produces things.  He's put together business deals based on bullying, braggadocio, bribes, and branding.   He's relied on his money (and corresponding legal clout) and other peoples' decency to hurt others to his own benefit.  That doesn't translate into running a healthy operation.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This is a real shame.  I can understand Trump's frustration.  Obama had Eric Holder, who protected him from scandal after scandal.  Sessions does seem timid by comparison, especially in regard to the Russia thing.  Nonetheless, I have always had a lot of respect for Sessions, and he is not deserving of this bullying.

This will backfire on Trump big time.

Online DB

I don't agree with Sessions recusal but what Trump is doing is down right mean...fire him and be done with it..stop humiliating him every chance you get.

What fool would take the job after Sessions?

Offline kevindavis007

Perhaps people will stop and take a moment to reflect on the fact that this guy has never run a business that produces things.  He's put together business deals based on bullying, braggadocio, bribes, and branding.   He's relied on his money (and corresponding legal clout) and other peoples' decency to hurt others to his own benefit.  That doesn't translate into running a healthy operation.

I wonder if Trump is afraid of his taxes being released..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just watched his rah rah rally in Ohio...sounded like a campaign speech  and no mention of Sessions.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump is mentally ill.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I wonder if Trump is afraid of his taxes being released..

He sure seems to be.  Couldn't be that bad, right?  I don't think he has the wealth that he claims to have, but he's already won the election, so what could be so bad?

Offline Rivergirl

I thought DT reached a low when he denied Spicer an opportunity to receive an audience with the Pope
while several Jewish people in his party were invited.
The way he heaps out humiliating abuse is sickening.   No fan of Spicer or Sessions but this is disgusting behavior by DT

Oceander

Just watched his rah rah rally in Ohio...sounded like a campaign speech  and no mention of Sessions.

If he doesn't mention Sessions that's good. 

Offline kevindavis007

Offline kevindavis007

He sure seems to be.  Couldn't be that bad, right?  I don't think he has the wealth that he claims to have, but he's already won the election, so what could be so bad?

Who knows, but he acts like he is hiding something.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I thought DT reached a low when he denied Spicer an opportunity to receive an audience with the Pope
while several Jewish people in his party were invited.
The way he heaps out humiliating abuse is sickening.   No fan of Spicer or Sessions but this is disgusting behavior by DT

Another example of his vindictiveness when he left Spicer out of the audience with the Pope...that really bothered me at the time.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What a circle-jerk we have here......

45 posts all rabidly against President Trump.

A pox on all your houses.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

How would you defend his actions, DC, if you were to do so?

Offline Rivergirl

Wouldn't I love to see Sessions walk into the oval office and shove a pie into cheeto's face.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

circle-jerk!....so you approve of the public humiliation of the only man in DC who came out ahead of everyone else and supported Trump..this is how Trump repays him.
Support the USO