Author Topic: ‘I’m going to fire everybody,’ says Scaramucci  (Read 458 times)

Wingnut

‘I’m going to fire everybody,’ says Scaramucci
« on: July 25, 2017, 06:34:14 pm »
Sic'em Mooch!

Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director, threatened on Tuesday to fire his entire staff in an effort to stem the leaking that has plagued President Trump's administration since almost the first day he took office.

“I’m going to fire everybody, that’s how I’m going to do it,” Scaramucci said. “You’re either going to stop leaking or you’re going to get fired.”

The first to leave the West Wing on Tuesday was senior assistant press secretary Michael Short, who resigned after a report emerged in Politico hours earlier saying that he would be fired in Scaramucci's quest to uproot leakers.

Scaramucci, wearing blue-tinted aviator sunglasses and speaking to a small group of reporters in the White House driveway Tuesday morning, gestured to the guard booth on the outskirts of the complex to emphasize his threat.

“If they don’t stop leaking, I’m going to put them out on Pennsylvania Avenue — it’s a very clear thing,” he said. “You want to sell postcards to the tourists outside the gate or you want to work in the West Wing? What do you want to do? If you want to work in the West Wing, you’ve got to stop leaking.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/25/white-house-purge-im-going-to-fire-everybody-says-scaramucci/?utm_term=.990253a39114

Oceander

Re: ‘I’m going to fire everybody,’ says Scaramucci
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 06:34:50 pm »
Sounds good.  Do it. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 06:36:49 pm »
Well, duh. About time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 06:37:18 pm »
I think that should be: "Scare-em, Mooch!"
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

HonestJohn

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 06:43:11 pm »
Well. now.

Looks like SOMEBODY is going to be working 25 hours a day, 8 days a week...

Enjoy, Scary mooch.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 06:45:33 pm »
Nothing smarter than bringing in a career political operative to drain the swamp.  :silly:

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 06:48:56 pm »
But what about the Big Guy who leaks one Tweet at a time?  No stopping him. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 07:22:06 pm »
Nothing smarter than bringing in a career political operative to drain the swamp.  :silly:

Goldman Sachs alumni are the best at filling the swamp. They are as despicable as 98% of attorneys and car salesmen.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 06:17:50 am »

What?  Must have some liberal friends that need a job.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.