Author Topic: McCain returning to Senate in time for health vote  (Read 377 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCain returning to Senate in time for health vote
« on: July 25, 2017, 02:17:41 am »
McCain returning to Senate in time for health vote
By Jordain Carney - 07/24/17 09:07 PM EDT

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) will return to the Senate on Tuesday after being diagnosed with brain cancer, giving the GOP push to repeal and replace ObamaCare a boost of momentum.

“Senator McCain looks forward to returning to the United States Senate tomorrow to continue working on important legislation, including health care reform, the National Defense Authorization Act, and new sanctions on Russia, Iran and North Korea," McCain's office said on Monday evening.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/343563-mccain-to-return-to-washington-tuesday
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: McCain returning to Senate in time for health vote
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 02:26:05 am »
I'm not sure what good it will do. I wish McCain well but the last time I heard him speak, he seemed to not even know what the discussion was about. We shall see.

I hope he helps the debate, forms a bill, and then votes in favor of it. But, I would be amazed if that happens.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 02:26:31 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 03:15:27 am »
   Dr. Krauthammer brought up an interesting point this evening, That a 'sure' No vote by Collins or Paul could be switched to a YES, as a proxy to keep the ailing McCain out of the pressurized cabin of an airplane, which he says is very dangerous for McCain, at this time.  Is there any Compassion left in the GOP, stay tuned.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 03:16:16 am »
   Dr. Krauthammer brought up an interesting point this evening, That a 'sure' No vote by Collins or Paul could be switched to a YES, as a proxy to keep the ailing McCain out of the pressurized cabin of an airplane, which he says is very dangerous for McCain, at this time.  Is there any Compassion left in the GOP, stay tuned.

Bring him cross-country in an ambulance if need be. 

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 03:18:04 am »
   Maybe hellary can loan him the scobby doo van, I'm sure the bar is well stocked.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.