Author Topic: Trump: Why Isn’t ‘Beleaguered’ Jeff Sessions Investigating Hillary Clinton?  (Read 519 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BY: David Rutz   
July 24, 2017 9:19 am

President Donald Trump wondered why "beleaguered" Jeff Sessions wasn't looking into Hillary Clinton's "crimes" on Monday in yet another public rebuke of his Attorney General.

"So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crimes & Russia relations?" Trump tweeted.

Trump often referred to Clinton as "Crooked Hillary" during their race for the White House in 2016.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/trump-isnt-beleagured-jeff-sessions-investigating-hillary-clinton/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Night Hides Not

Can't he just pick up the phone and give Sessions a call?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Victoria33

Can't he just pick up the phone and give Sessions a call?
@Night Hides Not
@mystery-ak

No, that would be the adult action to take, but it would be private and he wants to keep hammering Sessions in public to get him to quit.  Sessions was the first one in congress to endorse Trump.  I saw that, saw Sessions put on a Trump cap.  Sessions kissed his feet throughout the campaign, thinking he and Trump were buddies.  Anyone who thinks Trump is their friend, is wrong.  He has no friends, only uses people to get what he wants.  When Sessions recused himself instead of shutting down the Russia investigation as Trump wanted, Sessions head was on the block.  Trump cared nothing about Sessions, only Sessions thought they were friends.  Trump lied to him from the beginning about their being friends.
Sessions now sees the real Trump.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 02:28:16 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Night Hides Not

IOW, if you don't or won't dance to Trump's Fandango, your head will end up on the chopping block.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Apparently Trump doesn't have Sessions under his thumb and doesn't have him jump everytime he says boo. An independent AG is something I'd think we'd want, but I guess not.
The Republic is lost.

HonestJohn

I guess Trump doesn't yet realize that Hillary is not President.

Perhaps that was he subconsciously desires?  That way, all the tweeting would warrant merit.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:18:00 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Maybe because some moron suggested that "They've suffered enough"  :silly:

Offline corbe

NY TIMES – Mr. Trump, who branded his rival “Crooked Hillary” and said she would go to jail if he were president, said in an interview with reporters and editors at The New York Times that he was no longer interested in pursuing Mrs. Clinton, in part because he wanted to heal the wounds of a divisive campaign.

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said during the interview. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways, and I am not looking to hurt them at all. The campaign was vicious.”

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-attacks-jeff-sessions-again/#ixzz4nlMtVIRm
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

:bigsilly:

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I thinks Attorney General Jeff Sessions makes poor decisions.