Author Topic: President Trump calls it 'sad' that Republicans aren't defending him against the 'phony Russian Witch Hunt'  (Read 2747 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Trump calls it 'sad' that Republicans aren't defending him against the 'phony Russian Witch Hunt'

President Trump lashed out against members of his own party Sunday afternoon, calling out Republicans for not defending him
    'It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President,' Trump tweeted
    The president made a warning to Republicans last week who were unwilling to repeal Obamacare, saying that some of them may no longer be 'friends'

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:12 EDT, 23 July 2017 | Updated: 17:57 EDT, 23 July 2017

President Trump finally tweeted on Sunday, after a trip to his Trump National Golf Club in Virginia, calling out members of his own party for not defending him better against the Russian collusion claims.

'It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President,' Trump wrote Sunday, following a tweet that said, 'As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!'

Trump has continually griped about the sets of investigations, including several on Capitol Hill, and one being helmed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4723112/Trump-says-s-sad-GOP-not-defending-better.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Not my circus, not my clown.

Oceander

Paranoia brought down Nixon. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Maybe he should threaten to primary anyone who doesn't sign an affidavit attesting to his innocence.  :silly:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
You know what is really sad?  That this so-called "Fighter"/"He fights" messianic status Trump's rabid fanbase have foisted upon their hero, cannot fight his own battles and has to whine like a little bitch because Republicans aren't defending him to his satisfaction.

This guy makes Obama look positively masculine in comparison.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Cripplecreek

Pretty much  **nononono*

Offline kevindavis007

The more Trump complains about the investigation, the more he sounds like the cat that at the canary. All Trump has to do is cooperate and shut up about it.  I doubt that he did anything illegal, but he is hiding something.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Online DB

The more Trump complains about the investigation, the more he sounds like the cat that at the canary. All Trump has to do is cooperate and shut up about it.  I doubt that he did anything illegal, but he is hiding something.

He keeps pouring more fuel on the fire to make it yet another story... And he complains few will defend him, but he often burns whomever does defend him by saying something either indefensible or contrary to his earlier claims in his next tweet storm leaving his defenders hanging.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline ConservativeGranny

Why does he need "protection"? What does he need this "protection" from? He didn't say he wanted Repubs to defend him he said "protect" him. What an odd choice of words.

Offline ConservativeGranny

It seems he DID mention not be defended also. But why the "protection"? Is it their job to protect the president? Maybe he has them confused with the Secret Service. Boy does he have a thin skin. Very fragile ego in this man.

Offline montanajoe

Awww..

I think its more sad this phony got elected.. :whistle:

Offline Cripplecreek

Awww..

But HE FIGHTS!!!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
President Trump calls it 'sad' that Republicans aren't defending him against the 'phony Russian Witch Hunt'

After all the insults and smears he invoked during the primaries?

Defend you Orange Fool?  You better watch your back, and for good reason.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cripplecreek

Mostly with his own staff. ;)

And now it sounds like Tillerson may be leaving.

Offline jpsb

Awww..

yes Hillary would have been so much better /s

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You know what is really sad?  That this so-called "Fighter"/"He fights" messianic status Trump's rabid fanbase have foisted upon their hero, cannot fight his own battles and has to whine like a little bitch because Republicans aren't defending him to his satisfaction.

Trump wants others to fight his battle for him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
http://wiki.c2.com/?FalseDichotomy
When in lacking a valid argument, one can  always disinter a dead animal and start beating it again 11513

Offline Victoria33

And now it sounds like Tillerson may be leaving.
@Cripplecreek

What have you heard about Tillerson leaving?

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
yes Hillary would have been so much better /s

This argument is so bleep played out at this point...

Offline Cripplecreek

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Maybe if you hadn't trashed literally everybody in the Party to get to where you are today, you might have more friends?  Oh I dunno, just thinking out loud here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: