Author Topic: ISIS fighters dress up as women with makeup, wigs and padded bras to avoid capture - but forget one vital detail  (Read 735 times)

Wingnut

Cue up "Right Said Fred"   

ISIS fighters have dressed up as woman and caked their faces in makeup in a bid to avoid being caught by Iraqi authorities after losing their stronghold in Mosul.

One militant was pictured trying to disguise himself with bright red lipstick, purple eyeshadow, mascara and foundation - but he didn't bother to shave his face.

The man had plucked his eyebrows, added beauty spots just under his eyes and put on a headscarf to try to fly under the radar.

But he kept his moustache and goatee, making it easy for Iraqi forces to spot him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-fighters-wear-makeup-wigs-10850567

Offline Night Hides Not

I doubt the fella would get a second look at the nearest Target.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Suppressed

Wearing a hijab could achieve that!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline andy58-in-nh

You can see weirder than that walking down the street in broad daylight in San Francisco any day of the week.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn