Author Topic: ISIS bodies piling up in Libyan morgue, report says  (Read 602 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ISIS bodies piling up in Libyan morgue, report says
« on: July 23, 2017, 05:31:10 am »
ISIS bodies piling up in Libyan morgue, report says
Published July 23, 2017
Fox News

Hundreds of corpses of Islamic State fighters remain stored in freezers in Libya, as that nation’s government negotiates the return of the bodies to the fighters’ home countries, a report said.

Most of the dead, shipped to a morgue in Misrata, Libya, were killed in December when Libyan forces defeated ISIS in a battle at Sirte, on Libya’s Mediterranean coast, Reuters reported.

In many cases, the fighters’ home countries – including Egypt and Sudan – have been reluctant to accept the remains because their arrival would help reveal how many of their citizens left to fight as ISIS jihadists, according to Reuters.

Officials in Tunisia have estimated that more than 3,000 of its citizens have left to join jihadists fighters in Iraq, Syria and Libya, the report said.

Continued: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/23/isis-bodies-piling-up-in-libyan-morgue-report-says.html

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Hundreds of bodies of ISIS terrorists pile up in Libyan morgues.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 03:43:24 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/23/isis-bodies-piling-up-in-libyan-morgue-report-says.html

Who's in the mood for leftovers !?!heh

The hilarious thing is that according to muzz theology, one must be buried within 48 hours after being martyred to get to Heaven. So none of these dumb MFs who died for jihad (in their own minds) get to rape children in the afterlife. None of them. Their deaths were for absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile their fearless leader Baghdadi hoofs it out of Libya as thousands of his loyal followers collect their early retirement benefits - to die screaming.

What's interesting to me is that Sebastian Gorka, the president's lead man on WWT, has been saying for a long time that the war on muzz terrorism must be waged on all fronts simultaneously.

One of the things he said was vital to the neutralization of the muzz terrorist networks was to "de-glamorize" the "call to jihad" and reveal that the likely reward for heeding the call was to die swiftly and horribly, not to become some sort of adventurer raping, murdering and pillaging.

I'd say the image of piles of ISIS bodies frozen in a meat lockers without any chance of Heavenly reward, goes a long way to doing just that.

I suppose we are to believe that it is just a coincidence that only months after DJT takes office and Gorka's policies are adopted (naming radical Islamist terrorists as the enemy, for instance) ISIS is being driven out of stronghold after stronghold as Arab nations with non-terrorist-aligned government mount sustained, successful campaigns to eradicate terrorist forces from their territory.

'Just a coincidence!! Right? What it really means is that Gorka was 1000% correct - as soon as the governments of Arab nations felt that there was resolute, reliable support from the US government, they went to town on the terrorists in their midst and cleaned house. JUST AS GORKA SAID THEY HAVE WANTED TO DO THROUGH THE ENTIRE 8 YEAR NIGHTMARE OF THE EIGHTBALL OBAMA !!!

GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Hundreds of bodies of ISIS terrorists pile up in Libyan morgues.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 02:21:30 am »
My hope is those images of failure are reaching the people who need to see them.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 02:48:43 am »
My hope is those images of failure are reaching the people who need to see them.

They are - without question. They monitor the same news sites that we do. The Net and Social media work both ways - for the enemy when the information favors them, and against them when it's bad for them.  Recruitment is reportedly down significantly for ISIS globally as their casualties mount and their leaders collect their early retirement benefits (to die screaming or to have to live in caves and move every three days to stay alive). Chatter on the terrorist networks tells analysts that morale is very bad in many sectors - because the death toll is up and the money river is being disrupted globally.

The danger now (as Gorka and others have pointed out) is that the jihadist's war is going to move into attacking soft targets as the fighters who left their home nations to help capture and hold territory now lost to ISIS, return home with vengeance and mass murder on their minds. Europe is more vulnerable than the USA because they have many times more ISIS members in their midst, especially after their leaders invited tens of thousands of them into their nations disguised as refugees.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 03:02:22 am by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 02:51:25 am »
It is. Social media works both ways - for the enemy when the information favors them, and against them when it's bad for them.  Recruitment is reportedly down for ISIS as their casualties mount and their leaders collect their early retirement benefits ( to die screaming or to have to live in caves and move every three days to stay alive).

Hopefully, they are broadcasting the good news all over Europe.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley