Author Topic: Justine Damond: Killed by “Islamophobia”. Political correctness put her in the way of a “nervous, jumpy” Muslim cop who took her life.  (Read 751 times)

rangerrebew

Justine Damond: Killed by “Islamophobia”
Political correctness put her in the way of a “nervous, jumpy” Muslim cop who took her life.
July 21, 2017
Robert Spencer

A forty-year-old Australian woman named Justine Damond called 911 in Minneapolis Saturday night to report what she thought might be a rape; when police arrived, she approached the police car, and a Minneapolis police officer named Mohamed Noor shot her dead. Since then, Noor has refused to be interviewed by investigators, but has spoken to friends about what happened and why. The more Noor and those who know him have spoken, the more it becomes clear: Justine Damond was a casualty of “Islamophobia.”

Mohamed Noor is a Somali Muslim. He was the first Somali Muslim on the Minneapolis police force. In 2016, Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges expressed her excitement about that fact: “I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department. Officer Noor has been assigned to the 5th Precinct, where his arrival has been highly celebrated, particularly by the Somali community in and around Karmel Mall.”

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267340/justine-damond-killed-islamophobia-robert-spencer
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 11:46:42 am by rangerrebew »

Offline goatprairie

The Minneapolis Chief of Police, Harteau, resigned over this incident.  The very liberal mayor of the city, Hodges, should resign as well.  She was the one who hired Noor.
The bigger problem is that liberals, who dominate Twin City politics, will fail to see the connection between hiring  someone from a third-world culture and placing them in positions of power in a society they do not understand.
I have literally never in my close to seventy years of living ever heard of a shooting like this where a citizen was shot for simply talking to another policeman.  it still shocks me....what in the world could Noor have been thinking?  The " I heard a loud noise" explanation is laughable and infuriating.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
How could this have possibly happened? She wasn't black! Only black people get killed by cops!  *****rollingeyes*****
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

How could this have possibly happened? She wasn't black! Only black people get killed by cops!  *****rollingeyes*****

She wasn't killed by a real cop.  At best it was a moslem barney fife.  At worst a jihadi somali

Offline goatprairie

She wasn't killed by a real cop.  At best it was a moslem barney fife.  At worst a jihadi somali
Are there are other Somali cops on the police forces in the Twin Cities? If so, what has their record been? It's pretty damning that the poster boy for Somali police hires just committed an egregious crime by shooting an innocent white civilian who was simply talking to another police officer.  How can Twin City citizens have a shred of confidence in their police forces after a heinous act like this?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 02:52:33 pm by goatprairie »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
goat wrote:
"How can Twin City citizens have a shred of confidence in their police forces after a heinous act like this?"

A lot of leftists aren't going to give it a second thought.

This isn't enough to force them to question their own beliefs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Are there are other Somali cops on the police forces in the Twin Cities? If so, what has their record been?

FTA:

He was the first Somali Muslim on the Minneapolis police force. In 2016, Minneapolis Mayor Betsy Hodges expressed her excitement about that fact: “I want to take a moment to recognize Officer Mohamed Noor, the newest Somali officer in the Minneapolis Police Department.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut

FTA:

Yep the douche was the poster child of a Somali moslum affirmative action MPLS cop recruit. ....
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 01:46:58 am by Wingnut »