Author Topic: Trump Jr., Manafort in negotiations with Grassley about testifying next week  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump Jr., Manafort in negotiations with Grassley about testifying next week

By Austin Wright

07/21/2017 04:13 PM EDT

Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley is in negotiations with representatives of Donald Trump Jr. and Paul Manafort about his request that they testify publicly before his panel next week, according to a spokesman — and is reiterating his threat to subpoena them if necessary.

As of Friday afternoon, Grassley had not heard from a third requested witness, Glenn Simpson, according to Grassley spokesman Taylor Foy. Simpson is co-founder of the firm Fusion GPS, which commissioned the now-infamous dossier of unsubstantiated allegations about President Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/21/donald-trump-jr-paul-manafort-chuck-grassley-testify-russia-240815
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Probably looking for the same sweetheart deal Comey gave hellary, no OATH, no VIDEOS, no NOTES.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
   Probably looking for the same sweetheart deal Comey gave hellary, no OATH, no VIDEOS, no NOTES.

Good grief!  I don't know about everyone else, but I am sick to death of all these meaningless investigations, testimonials, negotiations, etc.  We have before us a non-stop three-ring circus.  Nothing has been uncovered, discovered or revealed that amounts to anything and anything that amounts to something; nothing is done.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.