Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Tells Voters: If You Don’t Support DREAM Act – I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me (Video)  (Read 564 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham Tells Voters: If You Don’t Support DREAM Act – I Don’t Want You to Vote for Me (Video)

Jim Hoft Jul 21st, 2017 8:33 am 175 Comments
RINO Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told voters on Thursday that if they do not support amnesty for illegal children then he does not want their vote.

He made the remarks during his press conference with far left Illinois Senator Dick Durbin.

Its an attitude like this that may explain Graham’s lack of success in the 2016 presidential primary election.

PJ Media reported:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/lindsey-graham-tells-voters-dont-support-dream-act-dont-want-vote/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:32:50 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Does anyone know how I can establish residency in S. Carolina? :whistle:

Offline skeeter

Senator Squish sure does have a sassy attitude.

Offline rodamala

Call your local coyote.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

am wondering if Nikki Haley is strong enough to challenge the imbecile Graham when his term expires?

From what I've seen so far, it would be an improvement in the Senate, and we certainly need some women there that are conservative, not like Collins, Murkowski or Capito, or ALL the Democrat women.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Oceander

Move there?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
South Carolina, home to former Governor Mark Sanford.

The guy the elected to the House after his embarrassing term as Governor.

Once considered a top choice for President.

Or stated differently, even the best politicians are still scumbags often.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.