Author Topic: Trump expected to make Scaramucci communications director  (Read 304 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
    Jonathan Swan 12 hrs ago

Trump expected to make Scaramucci communications director

President Trump is expected to announce that Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci will be White House communications director, according to two sources familiar with the planning.

Trump has left the role open since Mike Dubke resigned in May, and the President has vented frequently to his friends about the performance of his press operation.

Trump's plans to appoint Scaramucci came as a surprise to Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, who found out after the plans had already been made.

more
https://www.axios.com/trump-expected-to-make-scaramucci-communications-director-2462822930.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Trump expected to make Scaramucci communications director
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 02:25:04 pm »
Will he do the Fandango?

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 02:55:29 pm »
Will he do the Fandango?
Damn it - beat me to it!!  :beer:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 02:56:00 pm »
@mystery-ak
@txradioguy
@Smokin Joe

Remember, in Trump's mind, he is the only one who is perfect.  Everyone else is inferior to him.  He is the only one who knows how to do anything perfectly, so he dumps on every single person around him; not to his/her face, but to others around him.  Those around him should know, he/she may be the next on his list.  That is why he is not allowing film in news briefings.  He wants only his person shown on TV, not his underlings who are imperfect.  A number of months ago, he said he should be the one giving briefings as he is the only one who can do that "right".

He has created chaos every day since he became president and it will be that way until he is no longer in office.  After he leaves office, he will still create chaos by tweeting every day.  He cannot stop.

Now, the usual suspects around here, will once again say I hate Trump.  I evaluate behavior and report that.  Since I studied Trump's behavior from the time he was born, until the present time, I saw a behavior pattern that has not changed.  It is the way it is.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:05:00 pm by Victoria33 »