Author Topic: Maxine Waters: I’ll Run For President If Millennials Want Me To  (Read 539 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: I’ll Run For President If Millennials Want Me To

Kerry Picket
Reporter
3:52 PM 07/20/2017

WASHINGTON — California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters, a favorite among liberal progressives, told The Daily Caller Thursday that this weekend’s scheduled appearance in New Hampshire has nothing to do with potentially running for president in 2020.

But she said that she would run for president if millenials want her to.

“I’m just going up to do a county Democratic thing. That’s all,” she said.

When TheDC pressed further, Waters, an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, said laughing, “I’m not running for anything but my own seat. I don’t have any presidential aspirations. If the millennials want me to do it, I’d do it, though.”

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/maxine-waters-ill-run-for-president-if-millennials-want-me-to/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Maxine Waters: I’ll Run For President If Millennials Want Me To
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 01:25:18 am »
Run, Maxine, Run…!!!!!!

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2017, 01:29:43 am »
hah hah by all possible means, she needs to run. She will be the best thing that could possibly happen to the Republican who runs.

I can't help feeling that Trump may not run. If he doesn't think he can win, he might just come up with an excuse and let Pence take over.

I would be fine with that. He would beat Waters even if he shaved his head, got swatika tats and spent the entire campaign riding around with the Hells Angels visiting WP alumni in prisons.

Waters is the ultimate cacogen. Even those who like her and agree with her insane prattle think she's out of her mind.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:30:50 am by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2017, 01:30:52 am »
The Drudge headline 'She Woke!' is all you need to know about her potential candidacy.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 01:45:57 am »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2017, 01:49:26 am »
A perfect slogan for that would be "Millennials for Methuselah"

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2017, 02:09:28 am »
Hahahahahaha! This gen x-er welcomes it! The millenials will be so busy filming their kids' least important achievements and applying ridiculous amounts of sunblock to go vote! My husband and I started a little late so most of our kids' peers have millenial parents. They. Are. A. Hoot. If you want to have a good time, attend a local public library story time. Witness Atticus, Briella, Rosaleigh, Ryland, and Peyton attempting to be normal children by throwing the storyteller's puppets around, as their parents issue swift ultimatums that they never follow through with. The bonus? Watch them do all their kids' craft projects and then say, "You did a great job, Beau-Frederick!" Yeah, at that point my three-year-old looked at little Beau-Frederick (twice her height and four times her girth) and said, "I made mine without mommy." That's my girl  :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2017, 02:14:40 am »
She's the GOP's dream come true!   :drunk: :laughingdog:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 12:13:32 pm »
She just said that she will run, not to win.

Just absorbing some campaign moolah in her final days....
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington