Author Topic: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack  (Read 22779 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 02:54:44 am »
You've said that about everyone Trump has issue with.

It's becoming a very noticeable pattern.

@HonestJohn

Well Jackson you have no idea what you are talking about. I have always hated Sessions. He is an azzhole who votes loves govt' programs while pretending he is a Conservative. Just look at is great interest in getting involved in state deciding to legalize pot. He loves eminent domain. He love subsidies. He is also a piss poor lawyer.

Offline corbe

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2017, 03:03:16 am »
   Finally, common ground amongst brothers @Frank Cannon I don't like him either.
   He lost all credibility for me when he bought the club car on the Trump Train, EARLY! unlike most of us who struggled through the election, some up to the last day, depending on the State.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2017, 03:23:53 am »
You've said that about everyone Trump has issue with.

It's becoming a very noticeable pattern.

Don't make this about Frank.

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2017, 03:35:20 am »
@HonestJohn

Well Jackson you have no idea what you are talking about. I have always hated Sessions. He is an azzhole who votes loves govt' programs while pretending he is a Conservative. Just look at is great interest in getting involved in state deciding to legalize pot. He loves eminent domain. He love subsidies. He is also a piss poor lawyer.

I think Sessions sucks too, and I could list a bunch more reasons, but not this thread.  Sessions acted ethically and prudently by recusing himself.  Trump is a scumbag for humiliating him in front of the damn fake news.  I don't know how Sessions finds the will to go back to work tomorrow.  He could make more money, and keep more of his dignity, by starting a new career in pus sucking when our healthcare system collapses.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2017, 03:58:26 am »
   Finally, common ground amongst brothers @Frank Cannon I don't like him either.
   He lost all credibility for me when he bought the club car on the Trump Train, EARLY! unlike most of us who struggled through the election, some up to the last day, depending on the State.

He was one of the reasons I disliked Donny in the Primaries. I don't like anything about him.

And for the record, I dislike the Kushners too. That whole pack of effing losers and sleazebags can die a slow death. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2017, 04:03:09 am »
I think Sessions sucks too, and I could list a bunch more reasons, but not this thread.  Sessions acted ethically and prudently by recusing himself.  Trump is a scumbag for humiliating him in front of the damn fake news.  I don't know how Sessions finds the will to go back to work tomorrow.  He could make more money, and keep more of his dignity, by starting a new career in pus sucking when our healthcare system collapses.

Baloney. Sessions should have been up front about this grand stand move of recusing himself from a non issue. Because of him we now have a multi decade investigation in the works run by proven Clinton/DNC/Obama hacks like Mueller and his band of Clinton fundraising lawyers.

We're over a year into a full anal exam and no one has been indicted, arrested, grand juried, convicted, tried or even fined....but yet it keeps on rolling to oblivion. Than you Progressive hack Sessions for you bullshit move.

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2017, 05:49:44 am »
Baloney. Sessions should have been up front about this grand stand move of recusing himself from a non issue.

I don't want to argue, I just wanted to give my opinion.  You say Sessions is grand standing, I think he wants to avoid prison.  I'm ok if we disagree my friend.

Because of him we now have a multi decade investigation in the works run by proven Clinton/DNC/Obama hacks like Mueller and his band of Clinton fundraising lawyers.

and I understand how you could feel that way, and yet I blame Trump.  Trump appointed Sessions.  Trump appointed Rosenstein.  Every time a story loses legs Trump tweets out the next cycle of embarrassment.  Trump fires Comey.  Trump secretly meets with a Russian Ambassador and a Russian Spy hours after firing Comey.  Trump tweets out threats to Comey.

I believe Trump created the urine soaked bed he lies in, and his only saving grace is rats are more inept than he is.  Beam Me Up.

We're over a year into a full anal exam and no one has been indicted, arrested, grand juried, convicted, tried or even fined....but yet it keeps on rolling to oblivion. Than you Progressive hack Sessions for you bullshit move.

Mmmm a year of anal.

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2017, 06:01:00 am »
We use words like "honor", "code", "loyalty". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. 

#MAGA

MADISON, Ala. — Jeff Sessions on Sunday became the first U.S. senator to endorse Donald Trump for president. 

"We need to make America great again," the Alabama Republican announced here at a Trump rally, citing Trump's campaign slogan. "I am pleased to endorse Donald Trump for the presidency of the United States." 

Trump pointed out at the rally that Sunday's announcement was the first time that Sessions has endorsed a candidate in a presidential campaign. 

"I told Donald Trump this isn't a campaign, this is a movement," Sessions said at the rally. "The American people are not happy with their government." 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 06:05:04 am by Once-Ler »

Offline endicom

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2017, 10:45:51 am »
He just nationalized a federal program to make unConstitutional asset and property seizures without being convicted of any crime -"legal".

It would be more correct to blame Reagan for that.

Offline DB

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2017, 12:43:43 pm »

It would be more correct to blame Reagan for that.

Yes, it started long ago. But Sessions has done all he can to expand it over the years.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2017, 12:43:47 pm »
"As long as that is appropriate"....in politician-speak, that means he could resign tomorrow.

A president going after his own attorney general is pretty incredible.  I agree with the person on Twitter who said that Sessions bought this ticket when he endorsed Trump over Cruz, and now he should sit back and enjoy the ride.

Evidently Session knows that Cruz not being a natural born citizen is ineligible to be President of the United States.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2017, 12:49:07 pm »
Sessions: No plans to resign after Trump attack

Of course not.  He just nationalized a federal program to make unConstitutional asset and property seizures without being convicted of any crime -"legal".

The Federal approval of Highwaymen was just green-lit by Sessions.

So I imagine he will want a cut of the spoils before he takes a leave from Trump's regime to spend more time with his family.

You can thank President Reagan (War on Drugs) for our current Civil Foreiture Laws

wiki
According to journalist Sarah Stillman, a major turning point in forfeiture activity was the passage of the Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984.[11] This law permitted local and federal law enforcement agencies to divvy up the seized assets and cash.[7] Civil forfeiture allowed federal and local governments to "extract swift penalties from white-collar criminals and offer restitution to victims of fraud", according to Stillman.[7] From 1985 to 1993, authorities confiscated $3 billion of cash and other property based on the federal Asset Forfeiture Program which included both civil and criminal forfeitures.[11]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 12:50:02 pm by jpsb »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2017, 12:52:57 pm »
@HonestJohn

Wonder how the TOS is taking this Sessions fray.  They used him like 10 c whore trying to tie Trump to Session's conservative values.

Sessions is a sell out as far I am concerned anyway.  F him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2017, 01:58:09 pm »
Evidently Session knows that Cruz not being a natural born citizen is ineligible to be President of the United States.

Still pushing that tired debunked mythical slander about Cruz huh?

Are you that incapable of coming up with something new?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 01:58:25 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2017, 02:08:48 pm »

The alt right is all about lying.

I see on twitter they're pimping a "scoop" that Ted Cruz will be the next AG as soon as Sessions is gone. In reality its just an attempt to get help to Push Sessions out.

I'm not thrilled with Sessions but they brought this pig to market and they can ride it all the way home.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2017, 02:11:22 pm »

I see on twitter they're pimping a "scoop" that Ted Cruz will be the next AG as soon as Sessions is gone. In reality its just an attempt to get help to Push Sessions out.

I'm not thrilled with Sessions but they brought this pig to market and they can ride it all the way home.

@Cripplecreek

I guess they think that since so much time has passed since the last time they went full birther on Ted we'd all forget.

I agree about the propaganda about Cruz being the next AG and why.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2017, 02:15:34 pm »

What is your Harpie rank at TOS soldier?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2017, 03:22:33 pm »
   Sen. Cruz as Trumps AG, that is just phenomenally stupid on two levels, it would be suicide for the Trump Presidency, Cruz wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.  Besides the last Trump Supporter (better, @DCPatriot ?) talking point was we need him in the Senate, if I recall correctly.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2017, 03:40:43 pm »
What is your Harpie rank at TOS soldier?

Funny thing is that it was only about 2 years ago when JimKnob threatened to ban anyone who said Cruz was ineligible.

Silver Pines

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2017, 04:11:29 pm »

@jpsb

I thought the morons at TOS were the only ones who believed that.

Tell us about Rafael Cruz the murder conspirator and the perils of Pizzagate.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2017, 04:46:10 pm »

If I had a nickel for every time I saw that stupid Canadian idea pushed hard and continually on TOS, I could buy groceries at Safeway at least once.

I thought I'd left it behind but .... guess not.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2017, 04:48:04 pm »
He was one of the reasons I disliked Donny in the Primaries. I don't like anything about him.

And for the record, I dislike the Kushners too. That whole pack of effing losers and sleazebags can die a slow death.

The Kushners are like the camel in the fable.  They have their nose in the door of the tent now.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2017, 04:51:13 pm »

Ted Cruz would have to be insane to take any position in the Trump administration.

Ted Cruz is not insane.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2017, 05:13:06 pm »
If I had a nickel for every time I saw that stupid Canadian idea pushed hard and continually on TOS, I could buy groceries at Safeway at least once.

I thought I'd left it behind but .... guess not.

You and me both.

I could go ahead and put in my retirement paperwork!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2017, 05:31:50 pm »
You can thank President Reagan (War on Drugs) for our current Civil Foreiture Laws

Seizure of private property without due process is a violation of the Constitution, I do not care what Administration, court, Congress or Police Pension Fund says otherwise.

The 1999 SCOTUS case and the 2000 CAFRA act dialed back the scope and reach of Federales seizing assets without criminal charges.

Sessions is blowing right through both brakes and opening the throttle full tilt in an industry that is growing thanks to the fact no one is governed by morality anymore, and theft under color of law is "legal".
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775