Author Topic: JESSE WATTERS LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE! Watch Him Rip Into Juan Williams Over Calling Trump Family “Unpatriotic”  (Read 882 times)

rangerrebew

JESSE WATTERS LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE! Watch Him Rip Into Juan Williams Over Calling Trump Family “Unpatriotic”…Schools Him On Corrupt Democratic Party Ties To Communism, On Crooked Hillary and Barack Obama
By 100% FED Up -
Jul 17, 2017

Fox News’ “The Five” host, Jesse Watters let loose on liberal crybaby co-host Juan Williams during their most recent show. Waters lost it over liberals who would dare to call President Trump and his family “unpatriotic”. Watters started his rant by saying, I’m very sick of the Democrats calling the Trump family ‘unpatriotic!'” He went on to say that the left are “now the McCarthyites”.

He was only getting started however. Watters then gave Juan Williams a history lesson that just about blew the doors off the Fox News set.

http://100percentfedup.com/jesse-watters-like-youve-never-seen-watch-rip-juan-williams-calling-trump-family-unpatriotic-schools-corrupt-democratic-party-ties-communism-crooked-hillar/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:43:15 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Megan McCain

Oh.   I don't watch FNC anymore, and she sounded coherent and fairly informed, so it confused me.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Juan tried to interrupt, then went down another step on the ladder of classic liberal confusion techniques by trying to talk over Waters.

We need more tasers.