Author Topic: CNN Commentator Refuses To Acknowledge That Trump Is President  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Commentator Refuses To Acknowledge That Trump Is President

July 18, 2017| by Brian Anderson

The “real” news just keeps on coming from CNN. In a panel discussion liberal lunatic Angela Rye got into an argument over whether Donald Trump is her president. Being an American citizen, it’s pretty clear who her president is, but this is what CNN and The Resistance is all about: delegitimizing the freely-elected President of the United States because their preferred candidate didn’t win the election last November.

Angela Rye was on John Berman’s CNN show along with former Republican Rep. Jack Kingston. They were discussing (what else?) Donald Trump Jr.’s insignificant meeting with a Russian lawyer that the liberal media has turned into the worst thing anyone has ever done.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/cnn-commentator-refuses-to-acknowledge-that-trump-is-president
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 08:40:07 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

Re: CNN Commentator Refuses To Acknowledge That Trump Is President
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2017, 11:36:47 am »
Meh.  As I recall, there were people who wouldn't acknowledge Obama as president either.  I'll admit I myself wouldn't call him President Obama -- just Obama.