Author Topic: Congressman compares transgender troops to castrated slaves  (Read 444 times)

rangerrebew

Congressman compares transgender troops to castrated slaves

Meka Beresford
    15th July 2017, 4:54 PM

Ads by Kiosked

A Republican congressman has compared proposals for gender reassignment surgery for American troops be funded by the Pentagon to the Ottoman practice of castrating slaves serving in the empire’s infantry units.

Rep. Steve King made the comments on the House floor yesterday during a debate over whether the Defense Department should continue to fund hormone therapy and surgeries for trans troops as it has done since Obama’s administration.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/07/15/congressman-compares-transgender-troops-to-castrated-slaves/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Pinknews+%28Pink+News%29
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:56:33 am by rangerrebew »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Congressman compares transgender troops to castrated slaves
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 09:07:49 am »
"You Nick?"

"No, I still have my junk."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis