Author Topic: London acid attacks: Two teens arrested after five attacks in 72-minute crime spree  (Read 487 times)

rangerrebew

London acid attacks: Two teens arrested after five attacks in 72-minute crime spree

Telegraph Reporters

14 July 2017 • 4:56pm

Following five acid attacks in London, two teenage boys have been arrested after two male suspects riding a moped targeted victims during a 72-minute spree.

The Metropolitan Police said one victim had been left with "life-changing" injuries after being doused on Thursday night in the east of the capital.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/14/teenager-arrested-five-acid-attacks-london-90-minute-period/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 05:18:40 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Terrible story. Wonder about the "teens," will their identity be disclosed since they are under age?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is one of those situations where Hammurabi's Code comes to mind, and I would not consider that 'cruel or unusual', considering.

They talk of 'licensing' the sale of Sulfuric Acid, but anyone who really wants some only has to drain a few car batteries. .
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis