Author Topic: Here are 24 Republicans who voted to have Uncle Sam pay for transgender surgeries & hormone therapy  (Read 615 times)

Offline RoosGirl

If you thought a Republican-controlled government might at least rein in some of the excessive, insane, Obama-era social experimentation being imposed on the United States military, you’d be sadly mistaken.

Because on Thursday, the House of Representatives voted 214-209 to reject an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that would have banned the Pentagon from paying for surgeries and hormone therapy for mentally disturbed individuals who are confused about what sex they are.

Continued at link

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/07/14/24-republicans-voted-uncle-sam-pay-transgender-surgeries-hormone-therapy-513737

Offline RoosGirl

I wanted to post the list but I'm on my phone and having trouble with copy/paste on that website.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I wanted to post the list but I'm on my phone and having trouble with copy/paste on that website.

Justin Amash (Michigan)

Jack Bergman (Michigan)

Mike Coffman (Colorado)

Barbara Comstock (Virginia)

Paul Cook (California)

Ryan Costello (Pennsylvania)

Carlos Curbelo (Florida)

Jeff Denham (California)

Charlie Dent (Pennsylvania)

John Faso (New York)

Brian Fitzpatrick (Pennsylvania)

Darrell Issa (California)

John Katko (New York)

Steve Knight (California)

Leonard Lance (New Jersey)

Frank LoBiondo (New Jersey)

Tom MacArthur (New Jersey)

Tom Reed (New York)

Dave Reichert (Washington)

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (Florida)

Bill Shuster (Pennsylvania)

Elise Stefanik (New York)

Claudia Tenney (New York)
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This is disgusting. Paying for medical care to encourage mental illness in our fighting forces is crazy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is disgusting. Paying for medical care to encourage mental illness in our fighting forces is crazy.

:amen:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

More proof that being a Republican is not the same as being conservative. 

Four of these guys are from PA.  In PA, a Republican is almost always a liberal.  Has to be if the Republican wants to represent voters in or anywhere near major cities.