Author Topic: Homeowner Finds Squatters In Her House  (Read 1599 times)

Oceander

Re: Homeowner Finds Squatters In Her House
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2017, 12:21:29 am »
Then we must all await the proof.  If charges are filed, then people will have incentive to provide the proof.  I only have my opinion, which means nothing.  Meanwhile, I think it would be good to keep names and addresses handy for the DA.

All the while, the person who, without question, owns the property and gets screwed waiting for the courts to decide.  Sound good to you?  Do you wonder why people hate lawyers?

How are the real owners screwed?  The squatters moved out, and this is just the sort of reason for having decent home insurance, assuming that something more than a window was damaged. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2017, 12:23:23 am »
Not gonna happen, to your satisfaction.  This isn't a court of law, this isn't an evidentiary hearing.  That will have to wait while the undisputed owners of the property wait.  Screw them, they're property owners.  They're rich.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2017, 12:26:07 am »
How are the real owners screwed?  The squatters moved out, and this is just the sort of reason for having decent home insurance, assuming that something more than a window was damaged.

Scroll up to the top of the article, first line you may have missed: 

Dena Everman was closing on the sale of her Marietta, Georgia, home June 26

Did you miss that little part, where the true owner was getting screw by not being able to close?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2017, 04:29:45 pm »
Surprise surprise.

The squatter were instructed by the court to remove their stuff at 9:00 am this morning. Guess what They never showed up and the police has told the homeowner they are not allowed to remove anything.

The owner is going on a rant on FB right now how the police protect the criminals rights and not theres.

Hey @Oceander  if these were honest people and even if they were scammed they would have moved out long ago when told they never actually bought or rented this house..that is if they were honest people.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2017, 06:02:37 pm »
My best friend moved to Florida this week.

For several months while my godson finished school here, both parents were taking turns moving things and settling things between houses. Her husband installed some type of camera system in the Florida house so he can watch it on his cell phone or computer when he was home in NJ so this exact thing wouldn't happen. He also went around to the new neighbors, introduced himself, and asked them to make sure nothing funny would happen, call him immediately.

Everything seemed to go ok, my friend and my godson flew down this week, her husband stayed back here until next week when the movers come and he will drive down with his car separately

Then the NJ house becomes the new owners problem, I guess
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 06:06:25 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 06:17:12 pm »
My best friend moved to Florida this week.

For several months while my godson finished school here, both parents were taking turns moving things and settling things between houses. Her husband installed some type of camera system in the Florida house so he can watch it on his cell phone or computer when he was home in NJ so this exact thing wouldn't happen. He also went around to the new neighbors, introduced himself, and asked them to make sure nothing funny would happen, call him immediately.

Everything seemed to go ok, my friend and my godson flew down this week, her husband stayed back here until next week when the movers come and he will drive down with his car separately

Then the NJ house becomes the new owners problem, I guess

I saw you posting about this before.  I'm sorry you're going to miss their companionship.  He sounds like a very intelligent man.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2017, 06:30:02 pm »
I saw you posting about this before.  I'm sorry you're going to miss their companionship.  He sounds like a very intelligent man.

Yes the whole family is nice. I told them about this site, I think they are going to check it out once things are settled down on their end.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Oceander

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2017, 06:49:47 pm »
Surprise surprise.

The squatter were instructed by the court to remove their stuff at 9:00 am this morning. Guess what They never showed up and the police has told the homeowner they are not allowed to remove anything.

The owner is going on a rant on FB right now how the police protect the criminals rights and not theres.

Hey @Oceander  if these were honest people and even if they were scammed they would have moved out long ago when told they never actually bought or rented this house..that is if they were honest people.

And if they were honest people who just used their savings to cover the $3,000, and couldn't afford to move, they might not voluntarily move out.

The simple fact of the matter is this:  I agree that - with the additional facts - it does appear they simply broke in and the story about renting from someone is a lie - but that all of the assumptions and conclusions bandied about here, that had nothing to do with that fact, demonstrate an ugly little strain of racism here.  Fact is, if that woman were white, there wouldn't have been nearly as much nastiness posted here.

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2017, 08:26:41 pm »
And if they were honest people who just used their savings to cover the $3,000, and couldn't afford to move, they might not voluntarily move out.

Fact is, if that woman were white, there wouldn't have been nearly as much nastiness posted here.

In the event a situation like that occurs, in the future,  I can pretty much assure you the comments would relentless about the white ass meth smoking bitch.   

Oceander

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2017, 08:27:54 pm »
In the event a situation like that occurs, in the future,  I can pretty much assure you the comments would relentless about the white ass meth smoking bitch.   

Only if she clearly looked like a meth head; not all whites look like meth heads.  Pretty much all blacks look like blacks.

Wingnut

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2017, 08:43:25 pm »
Only if she clearly looked like a meth head; not all whites look like meth heads.  Pretty much all blacks look like blacks.

Oh I'm pretty sure any white trailer trash squarter is not gonna look like Earl Hickey's Ex wife Joy.  So you can stop digging your heels in on the race angle.

Oceander

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2017, 08:45:18 pm »
Oh I'm pretty sure any white trailer trash squarter is not gonna look like Earl Hickey's Ex wife Joy.  So you can stop digging your heels in on the race angle.

Whatever.  Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Wingnut

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2017, 08:56:35 pm »
Whatever.  Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

You are very selective about the reality you accept. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 10:55:04 pm by Wingnut »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 09:13:48 pm »
Fact is, if that woman were white, there wouldn't have been nearly as much nastiness posted here.

Fact is if she WAS white her ass would have been booted out long ago. The police and city leaders are steptoeing over this lest they be called Racist.

The judge told the squatters to get their stuff out at 9:00 this morning. I just read Dena's FB page and the moving truck just showed up.

@Oceander