Author Topic: Evergreen student: ‘This school seems to focus so much on race that it is actually becoming more racist’  (Read 384 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
John Sexton
July 13, 2017

The Board of Trustees of Evergreen State College met on campus Wednesday and held a listening session for anyone who wanted to come before them and offer their perspective. Speakers were clearly divided between those who supported President George Bridges and those who felt the campus was out of control. Speaking from the latter perspective was a current Evergreen student named MacKenzie.

“If you offer any sort of alternative viewpoint, which I do have, and you’re kind of the enemy,” MacKenzie said. She continued, “I don’t agree with the behavior that has been shown on the campus and unlike what Anne Fischel [a previous speaker] has said, I think it’s important to focus on the way this was handled.”

More... http://hotair.com/archives/2017/07/13/evergreen-student-school-seems-focuses-much-race-actually-becoming-racist/

Professor Weinstein speaks of the crimes committed by the protesters.

Wingnut

The problem with these Institutionalised laces of Higher Indoctrination like Evergreen and Mizzou is they talk too much.  The time for talk was over the minute the inmates took over the asylum due to Administrative indecision and cowering in their offices like cowards.. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 10:25:34 pm by Wingnut »

Offline endicom

The problem with these Institutionalised laces of Higher Indoctrination like Evergreen and Mizzou is they talk too much.  The time for talk was over the minute the inmates took over the asylum due to Administrative indecision and cowering in their offices like cowards..

Cowering or celebrating, they're still doing it.