Author Topic: Pelosi calls for revoking Kushner’s security clearance  (Read 560 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi calls for revoking Kushner’s security clearance
« on: July 13, 2017, 05:02:54 pm »
Pelosi calls for revoking Kushner’s security clearance
By Cristina Marcos - 07/13/17 12:41 PM EDT

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that President Trump’s son-in-law and adviser, Jared Kushner, should lose his security clearance following revelations that he attended a meeting with a Russian lawyer claiming to have damaging information about then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

“His security clearance must be revoked immediately,” Pelosi said at a press conference in the Capitol, without going so far as to demand Kushner resign from the White House.

President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., released a stunning email chain this week that showed him trying to set up a meeting with a Russian lawyer who claimed to have information helpful to the campaign as part of that government’s effort to boost Trump over Clinton.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/341882-pelosi-calls-for-revoking-kushners-security-clearance
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pelosi calls for revoking Kushner’s security clearance
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 09:41:21 pm »
I wonder if Pelosi has heard of nepotism laws?  She wouldn't have to ask for revoking Kushner's secruity clearance.  I'm not a Pelosi fan in the least, but I would love to see Kushner and Ivanka gone.  IMHO Kushner is not to be trusted.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 09:45:39 pm »
Well, stopped clocks . . .
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 11:24:54 pm »
I wonder if Pelosi has heard of nepotism laws?  She wouldn't have to ask for revoking Kushner's secruity clearance.  I'm not a Pelosi fan in the least, but I would love to see Kushner and Ivanka gone.  IMHO Kushner is not to be trusted.

I don't like the dynamic duo (Ivanka and Kushner) at all but I like Pelosi even less.

Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.