Author Topic: How Kushner’s Security Clearance Form Led To The Russian Meeting Bombshell  (Read 632 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Allegra Kirkland Published July 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Donald Trump, Jr. is taking a lot of heat for the bombshell story about his meeting with a Kremlin-linked lawyer who promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton as part of a Russian government effort to help his father’s campaign. But another person present at that meeting was who ultimately set in motion the events that led to its public disclosure: Trump Jr.’s brother-in-law, White House adviser Jared Kushner.

The June 2016 sit-down with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya was first brought to government officials’ attention when it was listed among the foreign contacts on Kushner’s amended application for a top-level security clearance, according to the New York Times. Kushner had initially omitted all of his meetings with foreign nationals from his SF-86, the questionnaire all applicants for national security clearances must fill out.

more
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/kushner-security-clearance-amendment-russia-lawyer-meeting-bombshell
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
So how did all of those other people get access to that form?   Its supposed to be secure.

kinda like HIllarys server and the DNC network.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline skeeter

So how did all of those other people get access to that form?   Its supposed to be secure.

kinda like HIllarys server and the DNC network.

Another unverifiable leak.

Offline Suppressed

Another unverifiable leak.

Is that what Roger Stone meant by intials JK?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline skeeter

Is that what Roger Stone meant by intials JK?

Wouldn't that be something. I'm surprised the democrats are calling for his security clearance to be revoked.