Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Has A Hilarious Plan To Retake Congress  (Read 537 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Has A Hilarious Plan To Retake Congress
« on: July 13, 2017, 11:54:01 am »
Nancy Pelosi Has A Hilarious Plan To Retake Congress

July 12, 2017| by Brian Anderson

After years of losing all power and over a thousand seats nationally, even some democrats are starting to question Nancy Pelosi’s leadership. The House Minority Leader has been in charge of things just long enough to loose control of The House, the Senate, and the White House. Don’t worry though, she has a rock-solid plan to retake the Congress and Governorships all over the country: her voice. I’m not kidding, she honestly believes that after all of her failure, her voice alone will return democrats to power.

KTVU did a lengthy profile/interview with Pelosi and she was her typical clueless self. When the interviewer asked her why democrats failed to see how Donald Trump’s message resonated with so many voters, she replied that she didn’t understand why anyone would vote for him. She also said that Trump doesn’t represent “our values” and them dismissed his upset win because it was “just a presidential race.”

https://downtrend.com/71superb/nancy-pelosi-has-a-hilarious-plan-to-retake-congress
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 11:54:59 am by rangerrebew »

Offline rodamala

Re: Nancy Pelosi Has A Hilarious Plan To Retake Congress
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 02:50:33 pm »
Why do a thing to secure victory when the Republicans are working overtime and cancelling their summer recess to assure their own defeat?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 04:02:19 pm »
Why do a thing to secure victory when the Republicans are working overtime and cancelling their summer recess to assure their own defeat?

Using Obamacare as a Great example, I get the impression that the GOP does not WANT to win. They do not want to be in a leadership position. Because leadership means that they actually have to do something and to take some responsibility, and they hate that.

As I see it, the GOPe supports the same goals as the Democrats. They both want the same things. But, the GOP wants their goals to be pinned on the Democrats. That is why the GOP is happy to lose. They want the Democrats out there implementing the Democrat agenda, which is also the GOPe agenda.

With the Democrats in charge, the GOPe will do a FAKE opposition, as we have all seen hundreds of times, to pretend to be 'against' what the Democrats are doing. And yet, as we have all seen hundreds of times, every single thing that the Democrats push will 'miraculously' pass somehow, as it always does.

Will the Republicans be defeated in the next election? If the GOPe has their way, hell yes they will. Then the GOPe can sit back in the rocking chair, all the while pretending to be against the Democrats, and simply watch everything they want to do get done by the Democrats without them having to lift a finger.

That is what GOP is used to. That is what they want. And the "Gravy-Train" keeps rollin' on in.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 04:04:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 04:04:53 pm »

Using Obamacare as a Great example, I get the impression that the GOP does not WANT to win. They do not want to be in a leadership position. Because leadership means that they actually have to do something and to take some responsibility, and they hate that.

As I see it, the GOPe supports the same goals as the Democrats. They both want the same things. But, the GOP wants their goals to be pinned on the Democrats. That is why the GOP is happy to lose. They want the Democrats out there implementing the Democrat agenda, which is also the GOPe agenda.

With the Democrats in charge, the GOPe will do a FAKE opposition, as we have all seen hundreds of times, to pretend to be 'against' what the Democrats are doing. And yet, as we have all seen hundreds of times, every single thing that the Democrats push will 'miraculously' pass somehow, as it always does.

Will the Republicans be defeated in the next election? If the GOPe has their way, hell yes they will. Then the GOPe can sit back in the rocking chair, all the while pretending to be against the Democrats, and simply watch everything they want to do get done by the Democrats without them having to lift a finger.

That is what GOP is used to. That is what they want. And the "Gravy-Train" keeps rollin' on in.

:thumbsup3:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 04:44:04 pm »

I agree.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 04:47:17 pm »

Amnesty is another example but there are many.

I still think this is why they picked Palin.  They thought she would cause them to lose but instead people liked her.  Its also why Romney threw his election, blowing Obama out of the water in the first debate but barely showing up at the next two.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.