Author Topic: Transgender Men in Women’s Showers Must Get ‘Dignity and Respect,’ Says U.S. Army  (Read 1113 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

by Neil Munro7 Jul 2017

Female soldiers must give “dignity and respect” to transsexual men who join them in their shared shower rooms, according to training manuals leaked by soldiers in a mandatory class.

But this “dignity and respect” is a one-way street, according to the training slides, which were developed by officials working for former President Barack Obama. “Transgender Soldiers are not required or expected to modify or adjust their behavior based on the fact that they do not ‘match’ other Soldiers,” according to the slides, which were first leaked by TheFederalist.com:

more
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/07/transgender-men-womens-showers-must-get-dignity-respect-u-s-army/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goodwithagun

I'm saying the only person with female dNA in that pic is the one on the far left. Second from the right has a receding hairline. The first one is clearly man spreading, and the third is checking out the fourth's boobs. @Frank Cannon and @Wingnut want to weigh in on my theory?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:16:49 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

RAT Patrol

I'm saying the only person with female dNA in that pic is the one on the far left. Second from the right has a receding hairline. The first one is clearly man spreading, and the third is checking out the fourth's boobs. @Frank Cannon and @Wingnut want to weigh in on my theory?

They are ALL men.  The one you point out is the only one sort of pulling it off.  But look at his man hands.

Offline RoosGirl

Already, military doctors are required to provide transgender-related services to soldiers even if they judge those services are harmful, according to the Center for Military Readiness.

The docs must love being forced to provide services they don't recommend.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Female soldiers must give “dignity and respect” to transsexual men who join them in their shared shower rooms, according to training manuals leaked by soldiers in a mandatory class.'

I'm sorry, when did we become a theocracy? This sounds like an edict from the Holy Mother Church. There sure is no science here.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:28:28 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

RAT Patrol

RIP natural law and self-evident truths.  This is the age of forced insanity.

RAT Patrol

'Female soldiers must give “dignity and respect” to transsexual men who join them in their shared shower rooms, according to training manuals leaked by soldiers in a mandatory class.'

I'm sorry, when did we become a theocracy? This sounds like an edict from the Holy Mother Church. There sure is no science here.

Church of Sodom where the immoralizers write the commandments

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They are ALL men.  The one you point out is the only one sort of pulling it off.  But look at his man hands.
Ring finger longer than the index finger. Good catch.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mom MD

There is nothing dignified about a man pretending to be a women in the women's showers.  Nothing.
God is still in control

Offline Mom MD

Ultimately you cannot be forced to provide service you find morally reprehensible. It may require your dismissal from your post or even giving up your license, but you cannot be forced to do something that violates your principles.  It may be costly to you, but not a costly as denying the law of God in the long run.  I am fully aware there may be a time I have to surrender my medical license to remain true to my faith.  Hopefully I will be retired before that happens, but at the rate things are deteriorating who knows?
God is still in control

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is nothing dignified about a man pretending to be a women in the women's showers.  Nothing.
No matter how cold the water is, no one is getting fooled.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

From the article:   In 2014, a group of those transsexual soldiers held a joint press conference with the ACLU in Washinton D.C. See photo above. 

Offline RoosGirl

Ultimately you cannot be forced to provide service you find morally reprehensible. It may require your dismissal from your post or even giving up your license, but you cannot be forced to do something that violates your principles.  It may be costly to you, but not a costly as denying the law of God in the long run.  I am fully aware there may be a time I have to surrender my medical license to remain true to my faith.  Hopefully I will be retired before that happens, but at the rate things are deteriorating who knows?

I pray you are never in that situation.

Offline Frank Cannon

That would be the wrong call. All 4 of those ugly fruiters in a dress are dudes.