Author Topic: 5 Dead In Military Cargo Plane Crash  (Read 2775 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: 5 Dead In Military Cargo Plane Crash
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2017, 03:19:35 pm »
Not to joke but a Jagman and Gibbs type team should have the lead.

You're right.  This is akin to an Army Helo going down and the Feds come in and Bigfoot Army CID and the Safety Center.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline endicom

« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2017, 03:41:59 pm »
You could always apply to become a Mod if you don't like the way things are done.

I wouldn't have merged them. I referred to your thread because it was up to date and the place to go.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2017, 04:50:14 pm »

I wouldn't have merged them. I referred to your thread because it was up to date and the place to go.

@endicom

I saw that and I appreciate the nod.   :beer:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline endicom

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2017, 06:52:21 pm »
The extended-range tanker was part of the Stewart-based Marine Aerial Refueling and Transport Squadron (VMGR) 452, Marine Air Group-49, 4th Marine Aircraft Wing, which is part of the Marine Forces Reserve headquartered in New Orleans. The local unit is known as "The Yankees" and its patch bears an interlocking N.Y. and pinstripes reminiscent of the baseball team.

In all, 15 Marines and one Navy corpsman died. Officials said that seven of the 16 were from North Carolina.

>

In a news release, Marine Forces Reserve spokesman Capt. Andrew Chrestman said the aircraft was transporting six Marines and one member of the Navy from Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command and their associated equipment "for routine small unit pre-deployment training at Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Ariz. All seven were from the Camp Lejeune-based 2nd Marine Raider Battalion."

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/07/11/stewart-based-military-squadron-killed-crash-mississippi/468677001/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2017, 11:27:29 pm »
The extended-range tanker was part of the Stewart-based Marine Aerial Refueling and Transport Squadron (VMGR) 452, Marine Air Group-49, 4th Marine Aircraft Wing, which is part of the Marine Forces Reserve headquartered in New Orleans. The local unit is known as "The Yankees" and its patch bears an interlocking N.Y. and pinstripes reminiscent of the baseball team.

In all, 15 Marines and one Navy corpsman died. Officials said that seven of the 16 were from North Carolina.

>

In a news release, Marine Forces Reserve spokesman Capt. Andrew Chrestman said the aircraft was transporting six Marines and one member of the Navy from Marine Corps Forces, Special Operations Command and their associated equipment "for routine small unit pre-deployment training at Marine Corps Air Station Yuma, Ariz. All seven were from the Camp Lejeune-based 2nd Marine Raider Battalion."

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/07/11/stewart-based-military-squadron-killed-crash-mississippi/468677001/
That fits with the popping sounds witnesses reported. (Small arms ammo cooking off in the fire.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2017, 11:29:56 pm »
You're right.  This is akin to an Army Helo going down and the Feds come in and Bigfoot Army CID and the Safety Center.
Reminds me of the FBI bumping the NTSB over Flight 800.
Unfortunately the debate continues in some circles over what brought down that plane (center fuel tank vs missile), and I remain unconvinced of the former.
I seriously hope this wasn't sabotage or terrorism, but if the FBI is looking, maybe they know something we don't.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2017, 11:37:47 pm »
Unfortunately the debate continues in some circles over what brought down that plane (center fuel tank vs missile), and I remain unconvinced of the former.
I seriously hope this wasn't sabotage or terrorism, but if the FBI is looking, maybe they know something we don't.

747s have flown many billions of miles now with exactly one aledged instance of any problem with with wiring passing through th central fuel tank.  Put with that the eye witness observations of many witnesses some of whom were trained military observers and you come up with yet another massive cover up operation IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2017, 11:49:37 pm »
747s have flown many billions of miles now with exactly one aledged instance of any problem with with wiring passing through th central fuel tank.  Put with that the eye witness observations of many witnesses some of whom were trained military observers and you come up with yet another massive cover up operation IMHO.
What I believe?

Fuel vapor doesn't ignite without oxygen. Forget the tank.

Over 100 witnesses recounted seeing 'something' go up and an explosion following. Some were pilots, in the air at the time, with combat experience. Some were in a variety of locations on shore. All saw the same sort of thing, and the general bearings of those sightings roughly coincide. The FBI interviewed umpteen people and got tens of thousands of pages of testimony, but left all those folks out. An egregious omission, to say the least.

The reporters who obtained the seat fabric material that tested positive for PETN were arrested, incarcerated, and frankly, I don't know from there.

The Clinton administration was desperately trying to paint domestic gun owners as terrorists, especially after Waco and OK City. The idea of Muslim terrorists still hadn't percolated through despite Abdul Rahman's bunch bombing the WTC. The later stovepiping of information from different intelligence collection agencies and Bureaus (Gorelick Memo) directly affected the ability to prevent the 9/11 attacks. (Gorelick later sat on the 9/11 Commission, which was a total miscarriage of justice, imho).

Whether a terrorist attack or a terrible accident (a remote possibility I won't delve into), the "Investigation" was a cover-up, and that's why the FBI took over, to control the data. The CIA stepping in to craft a cartoon was the icing on that cake, as they really don't ordinarily have squat to do with investigating air crashes.

Usually the FBI can take over when terrorism is suspected. That time they were there to seal the files. Imho, they've been openly compromised since the HRT took down Vicky Weaver.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:51:24 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2017, 11:53:50 pm »

You'll never get me to believe that plane wasn't shot down as an act of terrorism.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2017, 12:06:45 am »
You'll never get me to believe that plane wasn't shot down as an act of terrorism.
We're in agreement on that, well, 99%. There is the small possibility of a horrible accident, but I won't expand on that.

I'm hoping the KC 130 is just a nasty catastrophic mechanical failure.

In the STOL that I saw crash, a gear in the transmission (gearbox) failed and the fragments FODed the engine. It is conceivable that fragments of a similar failure or bits of disintegrating engine fans did some fatal damage to the aircraft or control systems.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 12:08:02 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis