Author Topic: Exclusive: Donald Trump Jr. hires N.Y. lawyer for Russia probes  (Read 438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Politics | Mon Jul 10, 2017 | 4:56pm EDT
Donald Trump Jr. hires lawyer for Russia probes

By Karen Freifeld | NEW YORK

Donald Trump Jr. has hired a lawyer to represent him in Russia-related investigations, his office and the lawyer said on Monday, as Republicans voiced concern about a meeting between the U.S. president's son and a Russian.

Trump Jr. hired New York lawyer Alan Futerfas, who specializes in criminal defense.

Futerfas would not say when he was retained or whether he played any part in the statements Trump Jr. made over the weekend about a meeting with a Russian lawyer.

more
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN19V2DO
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Suppressed

Re: Exclusive: Donald Trump Jr. hires N.Y. lawyer for Russia probes
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 09:40:22 pm »
I think the Junior stuff is not a big deal, other than to show how clueless he is.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline corbe

Re: Exclusive: Donald Trump Jr. hires N.Y. lawyer for Russia probes
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 11:53:11 pm »
GOP rep: I would have met with Russians for opposition research

By Mallory Shelbourne  - 07/10/17 07:05 PM EDT 

Rep. Ted Yoho (R-Fla.) on Monday said he would have met with a Russian national who claimed to have harmful information about a political opponent.

“Do I think it’s appropriate? I think I probably would have done the same thing,” Yoho told CNN’s “The Situation Room” when asked about recent reports that Donald Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer during the presidential campaign who promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton

“I mean, it’s opposition research and you know, anybody that’s been in an election, you’re always looking to get the upper hand,” Yoho added.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/341372-gop-rep-i-would-have-met-with-russian-national-for-opposition-research
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.