Author Topic: Philippine Officials Propose ‘Muslims Only’ ID  (Read 514 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Philippine Officials Propose ‘Muslims Only’ ID
« on: July 10, 2017, 02:38:49 am »
Philippine Officials Propose ‘Muslims Only’ ID
by Justin King • July 9, 2017

(HRW) – Philippine authorities are threatening to further single out Muslims as part of official counterterrorism efforts.

This week, authorities in Central Luzon in the northern Philippines proposed imposing a mandatory identification card system for the region’s estimated 26,000 Muslims.

Central Luzon Police Superintendent Aaron Aquino sought to justify the Muslim-only ID as a means to “identify and weed out undesirable individuals and terrorists.” Two weeks ago, authorities in the town of Paniqui, Tarlac province, imposed a Muslim-only ID card as a “best practice” that authorities were urged to replicate throughout Central Luzon’s seven provinces.

Continued: http://thefifthcolumnnews.com/2017/07/philippine-officials-propose-muslims-only-id/

I thought Fifth column news was left-wing, so pardon me for posting this but it appears this article is from HRW, Human Rights Watch.

Wingnut

Re: Philippine Officials Propose ‘Muslims Only’ ID
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 02:55:08 am »
Can they get their own bathrooms, water fountains too?  If so I'm in!  You ever seen a moslum shitter.  Dayum they have no hygiene.  Poop all over everywhere.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 09:00:07 am »
Central Luzon only?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 02:10:38 am »
It sounds like leaders in the Philippines -- unlike those in The West -- aren't afraid to confront "the islamic problem"...