Author Topic: Prudes of TBR look at this.  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Prudes of TBR look at this.
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 07:12:01 am »
Prudes of TBR look at this.

Being Top Prude here at TBR I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I find this news offensive, derogatory, inflammatory, distasteful, rude, disgusting and GD effing shit.
Yeah, Frank, you're a regular church lady. *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2017, 01:46:47 pm »
You've made Frank Cannon blush. Top notch.

@Frank Cannon Was it the "cock all day" that got your delicates in a flutter?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2017, 01:53:44 pm »
You'll find this discussion in the General Discussion Cat
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2017, 02:14:49 pm »
@mystery-ak

My husband and I had a contest we did all the time.  We called each other the worst names we could find to see which one could come up with the worst word.  One time I found the word, "scrote", in a book about cops.  So, I called husband a "scrote" and he burst out laughing.  I won the contest that day.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2017, 02:34:15 pm »
Not disputing or slamming this story, but I was taught as a child (way back) that the reason people swear was that their vocabulary was weak, and needed "fill in" words to accurately express themselves. 

I guess I didn't practice what my mother preached though...   I drop a few expletives myself here at TBR from time to time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.